New Tekkit Server, mostly fresh

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. New Tekkit Server, mostly fresh

User Info: Sgt_Raymo

Sgt_Raymo
5 years ago#1
I have rented a hosted tekkit server, and so far it's been me and a couple friends, but we are far out from spawn and are playing legit.

I have a couple good plugins, still configuring for optimization purposes. But I have logging, rollback, anti grief, and a couple others.

I allow equivalent exchange, unlike most servers. Everything you do though must be required legit. The last think I ask is if you have a large number of machines that you don't leave more than one or two on when you log off. That's just for lag sake.

If you're interested, I really don't kick unless you're being a jerk, otherwise I keep to myself and build like the rest of you.

Post here and I'll give you the IP within a couple days. After I'm sure everything is good
Discuss the worlds problems:
http://plaguedoctors.com/

User Info: xgigalordx

xgigalordx
5 years ago#2
IGN: xgigalordx

I've been looking for a fresh tekkit server like this, an admin destroyed my house on the last one I played on. Still don't know why, probably just because he's a dick... Anyway, are there any banned items? Nukes I understand being banned, but is there anything else? Also is there a swamp within a few hundred meters of spawn? I like my IC2 crops :). /server question rant
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."

User Info: Nintendude128

Nintendude128
5 years ago#3
IGN: Earfull

Seconding request for a list of banned stuff.
Proud to be EPic.
Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts...

User Info: RPGaddict28

RPGaddict28
5 years ago#4
IGN: RPGaddict28
Thank God for TeamFourStar
http://thegamecornerstoppage.webs.com I'm the blue one

User Info: minjonator1234

minjonator1234
5 years ago#5
IGN: Oblivionitus

I was on a server before. Anything was allowed, but the recipe for nukes was disabled. The bad thing was, everyday the admin would select a house that was far away from a town and he would cover the area with over 17,000 nukes, causing the server to be shut down for up to an hour. Really hope your server isn't like that

User Info: DimensionSifter

DimensionSifter
5 years ago#6
I been wanting to join a tekkit server, My name is the same of my username. All I ask is I want a nice spot a land to make a nice inverted tower like building (it will start at ground level and go down) I would most likely go pretty far away from others.
MindManiulator's portal device account

User Info: Sgt_Raymo

Sgt_Raymo
5 years ago#7
Ok yep, just about got the permissions for the plugins I have installed fully set up. I just don't want people to join and be like, "What's going on?" I'm going to PM you all the IP by tomorrow. As for a list of banned stuff, just no nukes. If you want to use TNT, have at it, just know that you can't grief someone's house with it.

And no, like I said, I am admin, but I just play like the rest of you and provide admin help when needed, otherwise I usually deop myself. So no, I don't nuke people out of boredom.
Discuss the worlds problems:
http://plaguedoctors.com/

User Info: xgigalordx

xgigalordx
5 years ago#8
Sgt_Raymo posted...
Ok yep, just about got the permissions for the plugins I have installed fully set up. I just don't want people to join and be like, "What's going on?" I'm going to PM you all the IP by tomorrow. As for a list of banned stuff, just no nukes. If you want to use TNT, have at it, just know that you can't grief someone's house with it.

And no, like I said, I am admin, but I just play like the rest of you and provide admin help when needed, otherwise I usually deop myself. So no, I don't nuke people out of boredom.

What about swamps near spawn? Are there any?
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."

User Info: Mattnocash

Mattnocash
5 years ago#9
IGN: MajorBurns
Country's full. Love it or leave it. You break it, you bought it. Pottery Barn diplomacy. - Lil' Bush

User Info: chaosgamer99

chaosgamer99
5 years ago#10
ign Rasikal
http://i.imgur.com/zI84T.png
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. New Tekkit Server, mostly fresh

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived