Anvils/MCMMO

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Anvils/MCMMO

User Info: Utopian_Fool

Utopian_Fool
5 years ago#1
With the new anvils being implemented, what do you think is going to happen with MCMMO's repair system?

I'm not sure how well the two will coexist.

User Info: XX-XALBERTX-XX

XX-XALBERTX-XX
5 years ago#2
Don't care. MCMMO is a bad mod. Any mod that can give you something for nothing is pretty bad. I played with it on a server and thought it was cool at first and in later levels of skills you just start getting stuff for free (double ore drops for example for mining) and a fairly decent percent chance.
Poke White FC : 3868 7330 4814
"All I know is that it was slimy and it had lotsa teeth."-Church, Red VS Blue

User Info: Kinkajou1015

Kinkajou1015
5 years ago#3
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...
Don't care. MCMMO is a bad mod. Any mod that can give you something for nothing is pretty bad. I played with it on a server and thought it was cool at first and in later levels of skills you just start getting stuff for free (double ore drops for example for mining) and a fairly decent percent chance.

Agreed, I tried it as well, and at first it felt fun, but at a point it was meh because everything was handed to me on silver platter.
But-but a Hacker really did post it! I swear that each and every post in this topic was posted by a Hacker. -Eagle
Posted from KinkaDroid

User Info: funkedelike

funkedelike
5 years ago#4
It isn't even that interactive tbh. You can just mind your own business then randomly start getting more stuff.
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike

User Info: ajko000

ajko000
5 years ago#5
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

Oh lord save us, we're spending less time doing tedious actions! Oh noes its the end of the world! I hate legit whores like you.
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House

ajko000
5 years ago#6
Kinkajou1015 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

Agreed, I tried it as well, and at first it felt fun, but at a point it was meh because everything was handed to me on silver platter.

It's people like you that give PC gamers a bad name. It's called the config file, edit it.
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House

User Info: Mufufu_Master

Mufufu_Master
5 years ago#7
ajko000 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

Oh lord save us, we're spending less time doing tedious actions! Oh noes its the end of the world! I hate legit whores like you.

Do you know what else spends less time doing tedious actions?

NEI. You can literally just open a new world and get INFINITE DIAMONDS!

The game is so much better that way, right?
||Call me Mufufu.|| Add me on Steam!
Currently stalking: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
5 years ago#8
Mufufu_Master posted...

You get a gold star for not using TMI
Why are pizza boxes square, whole pizzas circular, and pizza slices triangles?

ajko000
5 years ago#9
Mufufu_Master posted...
ajko000 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

No. It's called Middle-Ground. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.

User Info: Azcatraz

Azcatraz
5 years ago#10
ajko000 posted...
Mufufu_Master posted...
ajko000 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

No. It's called Middle-Ground. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.

I think the best way to play this game is to play it however the hell you want to. You don't like MCMMO? Me neither, that's why I don't have it. And you do like it and have it installed? Good for you, have fun.
Look at dem birds! :D
Just call me Az.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Anvils/MCMMO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived