The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Max possible Estus Flask level on first playthrough?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Max possible Estus Flask level on first playthrough?

User Info: jamers

jamers
5 years ago#1

I'm wishing I didn't resurrect Anastacia and just put her in my bottles, but what's the max you can level your flasks on the first playthrough?

Mine are curently at +3 and I'm at the point where I can go to the Kiln and the endgame. I plan on killing Quelaag's sister for one and the cool-looking chick at the first bonfire in Anor Londo. Are there others? If I attack Gwynevere or kill Gwyndolin, i there a Keeper soul to be had?

Thanks!

User Info: Vashtrigun0420

Vashtrigun0420
5 years ago#2
New Londo, Duke's Archives, Blighttown. These all have firekeeper's souls.
Sandal would **** up the Adoring fan in so many ways that he'll basically be inventing new sex positions. - th3warr1or on Dragon Age.

User Info: donniedarko4

donniedarko4
5 years ago#3
Mine are at +5 and I've yet to beat the game.

User Info: xboxist

xboxist
5 years ago#4
At least +4, because that's what I'm at on my first playthrough and not finished yet.

User Info: roadkill888

roadkill888
5 years ago#5
+6 if you kill 2 fire keepers and keep one alive to reinforce your flasks.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
GT:yan templer
(message deleted)

User Info: brunbbmerc

brunbbmerc
5 years ago#7
7 is possible on the first playthrough and thats the highest
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.

Vashtrigun0420
5 years ago#8
Short answer: +5. If you take the three souls you find that'll put you at +3. Then use two of the souls you get from murder and they'll take you to +5. Then kill whoever you used to upgrade, then in the next playthrough use it, get the one in new londo, and that'll take you to the hardcap of +7.
Sandal would **** up the Adoring fan in so many ways that he'll basically be inventing new sex positions. - th3warr1or on Dragon Age.

User Info: RyoKaiba

RyoKaiba
5 years ago#9
If I'm correct, there's there's two more souls you can find on the two Fire Keepers in Queelag's domain and Anor Londo respectively... I haven't killed them yet, mind you, as I lack a reason to do so.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham, Fallout: New Vegas

Vashtrigun0420
5 years ago#10
YiddosRule posted...
You can have +7 after one playthrough if you use anastacia's soul to upgrade your flask.

Really, now? And who would you use to upgrade it past +6?
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Max possible Estus Flask level on first playthrough?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived