Honor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: giantsirslayer

giantsirslayer
4 years ago#1
I got invaded last night n as always I bow n took lighting Claymore to the face, then he ran away and dark crystal himself home. Wtw I said in message and he said he was sorry for hitting me in a bow its been awhile since someone has bowed to him n he been getting gganked a lot lately but he didn't want to be a butt for doing that so he left I said I could've healed n he said he didn't know how much estu I had left n I told him that he was pretty cool dude for what he did n send me a fr but I got off right after that. Just wanted to share that cool moment.
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer

User Info: FutureShockUK

FutureShockUK
4 years ago#2
I had the opposite yesterday. Basically, I hate people who try to summon help in duels, as I feel it cheapens the fight, so some dude bows to me, so as I go to bow back, he attempts to summon someone, and when I approach, bows again, I assume thinking I'd bow and his summon could turn up. So I ran him through.

On the other hand, had a host AFK earlier, with a white phantom defending him. He put up a good fight, but I eventually finished him, approached the host with caution, realised he was away & BS'd him.
The Leader of the Selfish Generation
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK

User Info: beggargirl

beggargirl
4 years ago#3
I always feel so bad when I hit someone when they are bowing or buffing. Or when I go to give them a friendly kick and it somehow turns into a backstab ...

User Info: TheDarkone21

TheDarkone21
4 years ago#4
beggargirl posted...
I always feel so bad when I hit someone when they are bowing or buffing. Or when I go to give them a friendly kick and it somehow turns into a backstab ...

Lol you can't kick someone if you're behind them silly. I know, I've tried multiple times and it just never works. If I ever run into an afk host now, I dark hand all their humanity and then apply toxin. Sprinkle in some Lloyd's for best results. :D
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived