character with a lot of souls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. character with a lot of souls?

User Info: SpirasGuardian

SpirasGuardian
4 years ago#1
Just wondering if someone has a character with a ton of souls i can kill, sl 112 im trying to cap at 130 and its taking forever. Usually i just PvP a lot in the Burg and eventually kill someone with 500,000 souls on them, but no luck in the past couple days. Everyone i kill has like 9,000-20,000... so as you can imagine, its taking quite a while to cap this build.

Any help would be much appreciated!

User Info: anand_ak89

anand_ak89
4 years ago#2
the amount of souls you get is dependent on someones level not how much soul they are carrying.

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#3
I thought SL affected how many souls you got?
Meow Said the Raptor
GT: KittyKitty13

User Info: MarthApprentice

MarthApprentice
4 years ago#4
I'm SL 126, I have 5.5million souls, but when you kill an invader I'm pretty sure you only get a percentage of their souls. I don't think it has to do with SL.
GT: DarkReaver647
I killed Solaire. COME AT ME, SUNBROS! (Sunbros that have been angered by this: 1)

MarthApprentice
4 years ago#5
I could be wrong...
I killed Solaire. COME AT ME, SUNBROS! (Sunbros that have been angered by this: 1)

SpirasGuardian
4 years ago#6
Hmm guess im mistaken, i always thought it was according to how many souls people had on them. haha, i suppose thats why i always thought it was weird that i got so many 9020's lol.

Well in that case, does anyone have a high level character i can kill? Again, i would reaally appreciate it

SpirasGuardian
4 years ago#7
MarthApprentice posted...
I'm SL 126, I have 5.5million souls, but when you kill an invader I'm pretty sure you only get a percentage of their souls. I don't think it has to do with SL.

mind trying?

User Info: Zamuss

Zamuss
4 years ago#8
Souls depends on SL and if you are the invader or the host/phantom

Invaders get I believe 10% of the souls.
Host/phantoms get 50% of the souls for killing invaders.

I think the souls are the amount needed to reach their SL or the amount needed to the next level can't rememeber.
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx

SpirasGuardian
4 years ago#9
Zamuss posted...

I think the souls are the amount needed to reach their SL or the amount needed to the next level can't rememeber.

So i if i summon MarthApprentice via RSS and kill him i get a decent percentage of 5,000,000. that would be help a lot

MarthApprentice
4 years ago#10
SpirasGuardian posted...
Zamuss posted...

So i if i summon MarthApprentice via RSS and kill him i get a decent percentage of 5,000,000. that would be help a lot

Burg, right? :)
GT in sig!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. character with a lot of souls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived