What do you do in life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What do you do in life?

User Info: the_curator

the_curator
4 years ago#1
It is again one of those threads impeding on your personal life. What do you do besides adventuring through lordran?

I am a student at the university of Minnesota (Minneapolis) school of public affairs and will get my master of public policy in December (fingers crossed). I then plan on applying to the political science Phd program. I am originally from the Republic of Mauritius and have been studying in the USA for 5 years now with 5-7 more to go.
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
4 years ago#2
I am very impressed with your command of the English language curator, you have better grammar than a lot of the people here who are born in the United States.

As for myself, I have been out of college for 4 years and I am currently unemployed due to my major (Business Management) being one of the worse things to have right now since a majority of companies have cut back on management training programs.

So with that said that means there is plenty for the boards and Dark Souls, but having said that... I gotta get that paper!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV

the_curator
4 years ago#3
English is kind of my native language (Mauritians are trilingual- English, French and French_Creole). Colonization will do that

User Info: Narzod

Narzod
4 years ago#4
I'm from California, I have a nine year old daughter, and I work in government finance.
GT IllicitCypress

User Info: darkfire9430

darkfire9430
4 years ago#5
I'm so pleased there are other "older" gamers here!

I live in the US, I'm in my 30s, and I'm a multi-class computer programmer/ lawyer.

the_curator
4 years ago#6
Most people who play DkS I think are older. I am only 25 though :)

User Info: WildRideBrand

WildRideBrand
4 years ago#7
I have a business management degree as well as a marketing degree. I am a professional wrestler and own my own promotion. Married with two kids and recently got my wife started playing Dark Souls. She's hooked already.
GT: WildRideBrand

User Info: J28Shammgod

J28Shammgod
4 years ago#8
I'm a veteran of the army where I spent 10 years. I currently manage a warehouse. I'm also probably one of the older players here at 34.
Who run Bartertown?

User Info: pro9b17

pro9b17
4 years ago#9
Retired US Army, in school trying to use every last penny of my GI bill. School starts again at the end of this month.
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif

User Info: pro9b17

pro9b17
4 years ago#10
I'm a veteran of the army where I spent 10 years. I currently manage a warehouse. I'm also probably one of the older players here at 34.

Hooah! Where did you go to basic?
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What do you do in life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived