1000/1000 in a month

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. 1000/1000 in a month

User Info: billwood661

billwood661
4 years ago#1
It was right around the new year when Dark Souls first invaded my life, three and a half playthroughs and a month later and I've completely finished it. Mostly did it myself too, no muling, trading for weapons, etc. Strange thing is, I don't even think I'm done yet, I feel like there's so much more still to do in this awesome game.

Thanks to everyone on this board for being super-helpful, it is much appreciated. :)
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: TheAnalogKid06

TheAnalogKid06
4 years ago#2
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

Congrats TC, I did the same like a week ago. I just started my NG+ play through on Demons Souls. I am seriously contemplating getting the dlc for this and doing a sorcerer run after I platinum Demons Souls. This series is just so amazing/addicting.
GT: TheAnalogKid06

User Info: Shadowruler

Shadowruler
4 years ago#3
Is the 360 board that bad that you used this one for help? I'm just curious. Unless 1000/1000 is a typo and you meant platinum :P
Soldier Gamer - PSN: orbajo

User Info: TheAnalogKid06

TheAnalogKid06
4 years ago#4
Shadowruler posted...
Is the 360 board that bad that you used this one for help? I'm just curious. Unless 1000/1000 is a typo and you meant platinum :P

This is the 360 board lol. I have Dark Souls for 360 and I have a PS3 but I really only play exclusives and blu rays on it though.
GT: TheAnalogKid06

User Info: gixxerlove

gixxerlove
4 years ago#5
Shadowruler posted...

http://i.imgur.com/W7K3c0l.gif
Open your mind too much and your brains will fall out.

User Info: andy12handy

andy12handy
4 years ago#6
Shadowruler posted...

I don't think you are where you think you are.
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
-The fist of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 Boards-
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. 1000/1000 in a month

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived