Wow modders really are getting worse

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Wow modders really are getting worse

User Info: TheDarkone21

TheDarkone21
4 years ago#1
So I'm ForestBro-ing it up when I realize that all these signs pop up on the ground. Ah crap, new build and I forgot to kill Sif. No biggie.

So I get invaded by this guy from Italy in full Havel's armor w/shield and brandishing Artorias' sword. I wave and then head in.He's not doing anything but blocking so I R2 him a couple of times with my Dark Silver Tracer. Hmm, he doesn't seem to panic at all so I decide to step it up a notch.

I begin to cast my pillars of firey love when he freaks out and flips away twice and right over the edge. I shrug and notice i only get around 26k souls. This guy ain't even SL100 and he's a flippin' Rock! I sent a message to him about it but I don't think he speaks English because I didn't receive a response. That be whack yo!

TL;DR: Flippin' Havels!!! DATSCRAZEH!!!
Official Chaos Notched Whip of the Dark Souls 360 board.
GT: IwuzPh34rless

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#2
Modders... the scourge of fun for many a PvPer. :P
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: HeroOfCanton08

HeroOfCanton08
4 years ago#3
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' husbands, cuz dey flippin' in err'thang around here.
My SL 9 Painting Guardian Challenge Run: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLptJHHJPBbkNpNHTT8L_w6SlWqWcCE0Is

User Info: J28Shammgod

J28Shammgod
4 years ago#4
Grab yourself a pair of ?PN? Havel's pants, toss on a modded children's face wit dem ?PN? gloves and crash their party.
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#5
^ Arm yourself with the ?WeaponName? Crystal Greatsword of Broken-Assery, use a buff, then roll-BS someone for 2300 damage. :P

J28Shammgod
4 years ago#6
AngryOldFeral posted...
^ Arm yourself with the ?WeaponName? Crystal Greatsword of Broken-Assery, use a buff, then roll-BS someone for 2300 damage. :P

People would explode if you had on the hornet. Lol

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#7
J28Shammgod posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

People would explode if you had on the hornet. Lol

I'll test it on the gankers that keep popping up in the Burg. DMB+3 and Hornet Ring with 2H BS. Goodbye, host.

User Info: beggargirl

beggargirl
4 years ago#8
HeroOfCanton08 posted...
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' husbands, cuz dey flippin' in err'thang around here.

I am at work. Thanks for getting this song stuck in my head.

User Info: Yellowcan

Yellowcan
4 years ago#9
The other day I ran into two modders in the kiln. I was using a hollowed Solaire build hit one of them with sunlight spear for 1000+ damage. His health bar only went down by the smallest little chunk. He had to have atleast 10,000+ health.
Oh, it's a French gun. What does it do, shoot white flags? - Sphericalisis
GT: I YellowCan I [] PSN: YellowCan

J28Shammgod
4 years ago#10
Yellowcan posted...
The other day I ran into two modders in the kiln. I was using a hollowed Solaire build hit one of them with sunlight spear for 1000+ damage. His health bar only went down by the smallest little chunk. He had to have atleast 10,000+ health.

9999 is the max that I know of. Just in case you run into another one, you know what you are dealing with. I was totaling up some of my attacks last night on certain people and it was around 3500 to kill them without any healing. Some fights were like 10 min long. I don't mind mods to get your builds but to make immortals is a joke. They typically blow anyways and just tank hits thinking you'll be scared.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Wow modders really are getting worse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived