Dark Souls II Mirror Knight boss fight video.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls II Mirror Knight boss fight video.

User Info: Necro_Fear89

Necro_Fear89
4 years ago#1
Props to SteamyPunkSouls over at the Dark Souls II PS3 board for getting the footage, it's on his channel on YouTube.

Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmf0hxr9R28

Keep in mind this is recorded on the spot, with a camcorder it seems so not the best quality but still great.
You shall obtain the Demon Soul...and a power that is beyond human imagination..
The Maiden in Black's Blessing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s

User Info: Krauser86

Krauser86
4 years ago#2
So the Mirror Knight boss is basically another O&S, except the 2nd fighter can be a human player?

Oh boy. lol
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!

User Info: angeloglorioso

angeloglorioso
4 years ago#3
I enjoyed it! :)
Never meaning no harm.
GT babytears247

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#4
Krauser86 posted...
So the Mirror Knight boss is basically another O&S, except the 2nd fighter can be a human player?

Oh boy. lol

Well considering it first appeared in the trailer, during the "again and again" part, seems appropriate. Lol they want you to die a lot. xD
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: Treble256

Treble256
4 years ago#5
Idk.. it looks a bit disappointing difficulty wise. He seems to kind of fight like a less-mobile Giant Knight from Anor Londo. Slow movement, slow attacks that look very easy to punish, plus a whole coliseum to move around in. Even with the knight summon, it seems like for an agile character, he'd be a bit of a pushover. I love the idea, but hopefully this is an early boss in the game.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#6
Treble256 posted...
Idk.. it looks a bit disappointing difficulty wise. He seems to kind of fight like a less-mobile Giant Knight from Anor Londo. Slow movement, slow attacks that look very easy to punish, plus a whole coliseum to move around in. Even with the knight summon, it seems like for an agile character, he'd be a bit of a pushover. I love the idea, but hopefully this is an early boss in the game.

I see your point. Though DWG will be gone and mobility in general is being overhauled I thought right? Cant wait to see how that plays out.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: giantsirslayer

giantsirslayer
4 years ago#7
The first thing i thought of when i heard about this, when modders finally break into ds2 this is where they gonna be first
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer

User Info: Rord64

Rord64
4 years ago#8
It honestly doesn't look all that hard. The Mirror Knight himself looks like a more advanced Black Knight in its fighting style. I can see some issues arising in the enemy player in the fight thing (overleveled twinks waiting to one hit you) But it looks like a tense fight otherwise.
Dark Souls videos & more
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rord64

User Info: BrokenMessiah

BrokenMessiah
4 years ago#9
Yeah I think the boss is more or less just there, and the actual challenge would come from the invaders.
Dragon Ball Z can't even compare to Yu Yu Hakusho

User Info: Guitarshredderz

Guitarshredderz
4 years ago#10
Yes i will be one of those overleveled twinks invading the battle. I love this idea for a boss fight. Im sure there has to be a timer for u to be in their world. Otherwise thatd just be plain evil....then again this is dark souls.
Gt: GuitarShredderz
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls II Mirror Knight boss fight video.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived