I need a Dragon King Greataxe for the Knight's Honor achievement.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I need a Dragon King Greataxe for the Knight's Honor achievement.

User Info: SilverKyousuke

SilverKyousuke
3 weeks ago#1
As the title says. I started to try and get all the achievements and the character I'm doing this with was already in like NG +2 or 3 and Gaping Dragon was already dead. Anyways I'm SL 143 I believe. I can try to summon at New Londo Ruins if anyone can help me.
GT: xXPakkunXx My FC is: 3539-9672-6526
Pokemon Moon IGN: Adelaide TSV: 0243
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Zeratultheking

Zeratultheking
2 weeks ago#2
I probably have one on one of my guys, or multiple TBH as I usually cut off the tail to just cut it off before killing them. I find it makes him a lot easier to take down w/o a tail to smack you around.

Let me know if you still need it or if you already went through another NG and got it.

SilverKyousuke
2 weeks ago#3
Sorry I forgot I posted this, I already got it and the rest of the achievements a couple days ago. However if you happen to have the DLC, I'd like to have the Gold Tracer as I don't have the DLC. I want it on my SL 13 character as it's a Dex build.

User Info: Zeratultheking

Zeratultheking
2 weeks ago#4
SilverKyousuke posted...
Sorry I forgot I posted this, I already got it and the rest of the achievements a couple days ago. However if you happen to have the DLC, I'd like to have the Gold Tracer as I don't have the DLC. I want it on my SL 13 character as it's a Dex build.

Sorry never got the DLC for this. Pretty much got any other weapon though.

SilverKyousuke
2 weeks ago#5
It's no problem. I just picked up Dark Souls 3 anyways so I'm gonna be on that for a while.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I need a Dragon King Greataxe for the Knight's Honor achievement.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed