The four horses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fatal1_8_7

fatal1_8_7
6 years ago#1
Hey guys, just a question about the four horses of the apocolypse. I just found Pestilence, which is cool, but i'm wondering what happens when i find another. Say, I find War, but want Pestilence back, will I have to locate him again?
hot diggedy daffodil!

User Info: fatal1_8_7

fatal1_8_7
6 years ago#2
No one? Well, I guess no ones got that far yet. I'll probably find out myself soon enough anyway.
hot diggedy daffodil!

User Info: Forzum

Forzum
6 years ago#3

I think you need to find it again if you change, tho I'm not really sure, this is something I want answered as well.

User Info: Silent_21_Snake

Silent_21_Snake
6 years ago#4
If it helps, i had Pesticide & then found War, ditched Pesticide & went along with War until i called him over & the 'oh so excellent' A.I decided to sprint into the water instead of coming to me.
So, i pressed Up to call for a new horse & after a while the game spawned me a skinny undead horse.

From now on every time i press Up i get that horse 'till i find another one of the 4 i suppose.
So, no, once your horse goes it goes. Cannot find War anywhere post-death so i assume they spawn & if it goes.. it goes.
Maybe it's different for Pesticide since he's invincible, but War for sure.
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"

User Info: madhattershat1

madhattershat1
6 years ago#5

I hope not because I have lost war and pestilance to crap AI.

User Info: Zoogicub

Zoogicub
6 years ago#6
Huh, weird. I have Pestilence (I guess, since it's got a cloud coming off of it), and both my original and this horse seem to stay clear of the infected pretty well. All's I know is I love how Pestilence never runs out of stamina.
Giddyup!

User Info: flowaz

flowaz
6 years ago#7
Are they located randomly or is each one in a specific area? I just found War in Rio Bravo ....
BMTH

User Info: Dviresha

Dviresha
6 years ago#8

I found him there too

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
6 years ago#9
I found one on way from Coot's Chapel to Armadillo, but not sure if it was Pestilence or just a zombie horse.

User Info: ryan69969

ryan69969
6 years ago#10

Yeah, my Pestillence horse ran into a river after I dismounted. Hope I can find him again. The Undead mounts kinda suck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived