Convinve me to keep this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Convinve me to keep this game.

User Info: NextGen_TB

NextGen_TB
4 years ago#1
Wow, never thought I'd actually be doing one of these topics...

Anyway, yeah. I'm gonna trade this in tomorrow. I played through the main story once, and about 15% through a new game plus before getting bored. Had this for maybe 5 months. Why should I keep it?
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu

User Info: kratos_jadelove

kratos_jadelove
4 years ago#2
Well...If you missed any sidequests in your first playthrough then there's definitely still some fun stuff you missed out on. And you can always keep it and play it in a few months or a year, the same thing happened to me with Symphonia and I waited a year to play it again and was glad I didn't get rid of the game.
Tales of Symphonia is the best game I've ever played, but Jade Curtiss is the best character ever!

User Info: krono069

krono069
4 years ago#3
You want Kingdom Hearts dontcha TC. That's why you're trading tomorrow. *shakes head in disappointment* Just trade it. You don't deserve such a great game if you need convincing otherwise.

__
PSN: krono069/Asus G73 laptop? A thousand bucks. My wife's reaction to a nude mod? Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU

User Info: NextGen_TB

NextGen_TB
4 years ago#4
What's a Kingdom Hearts.

Nah, I've got my eye on a totally different anonymous game.
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu

User Info: kratos_jadelove

kratos_jadelove
4 years ago#5
I personally don't think that trading in any game(unless you have completed it 100%)is worth it because the 10$-20$ max you get from that is not worth giving up those hours of gaming. I don't ever trade in a game unless I'm trading in a console, and even then I seriously regret trading in my Wii for a PS3.
*sigh* I miss Symphonia...In fact, if my father hadn't stolen my Metroid Prime games, I for sure would not have done that trade. But anyway, the point is if I were you I wouldn't make that trade.
What game are you getting anyway?
Tales of Symphonia is the best game I've ever played, but Jade Curtiss is the best character ever!

User Info: TronBonne09

TronBonne09
4 years ago#6
If you're bored of it, why are you asking us to give you reasons to keep it? Personally I never trade in games, but if you want to get rid of it, just do it. Just make sure you won't want to play it a few months/years later, because then you might regret having to rebuy it.
Formerly known as: DarkShadowEevee
http://backloggery.com/tronbonne

User Info: klecser

klecser
4 years ago#7
You should never trade games in when you can sell them privately or on eBay for much much more. That route requires more patience though.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#8
If you're done with it, sell it while it's still worth some cash. I'd recommend putting it on ebay rather than taking it to a store, but the extra cash may not be worth the hassle to you.
allow it

User Info: MillaMac

MillaMac
4 years ago#9
No no I wont.
Official Apollo Justice of the Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney board
AMERICAN Thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/975212-super-street-fighter-iv/56061026

User Info: 1benjy

1benjy
4 years ago#10
NextGen_TB posted...
Wow, never thought I'd actually be doing one of these topics...

Anyway, yeah. I'm gonna trade this in tomorrow. I played through the main story once, and about 15% through a new game plus before getting bored. Had this for maybe 5 months. Why should I keep it?

If you keep it for a a good fair few years it will be worth 100+ I should imagine.
This game is rare and I dout anything is going to change that fact :P
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Convinve me to keep this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Back into the abyssgamemaster712123/22 6:55AM