The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Luke's Hair

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: firegod69

firegod69
4 years ago#1
I know the All "Cut your hair when you make a resolution" thing that japan puts in some anime and games but seriously they didnt think it through with Luke's hair
I mean he looked awesome then he looked really Stupid when he cuts it and you can never get used to it

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
4 years ago#2
Speak for yourself. I could get used to Luke's shorter hair quite easily. Although I think Wild Saber would've looked cooler with his long hair .... considering how wearing one of the costume prior to the haircut alters the dialogue, saying he is wearing a wig .... and Tear, right after the hair cutting takes place, then asks if he's going to get a wig with long hair, I kinda wish it were an actual option.

C-A
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!

User Info: BLAHMASTER

BLAHMASTER
4 years ago#3
I think he's hair looks a little silly either way, but it never bothered me enough to think about it until now. I think his shorter hair suits him a little better.
It doesn't have to make sense.

User Info: ZayKayWill

ZayKayWill
4 years ago#4
He looks better with shorter hair, IMO.
Bottom line love your self and what you do and GET THAT MONEY. **** every thing else! -shinwufang2

User Info: fateoffate

fateoffate
4 years ago#5
I like both hair style.

User Info: DeGamer81

DeGamer81
4 years ago#6
Spoilers
it grows back at the end of the game.

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
4 years ago#7
Doesn't count - considering we see Mr Long Hair Ending for about 1 minute where we don't even control him, it's like a random NPC had his hair modeled like one of the protagonists.

C-A
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!

User Info: TGAkuma

TGAkuma
4 years ago#8
But without short haired Luke we wouldnt get awesome scenes like Guy asking Luke if he got a haircut and Luke responding with its a wig. Lol

User Info: Lee7

Lee7
4 years ago#9
I kinda was hoping that there was costume to get long hair back, but theres none :(
-Sense, this makes none-
-Intel Celereon g530 @ 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, palit geforce gt 440 1gb ddr3-

User Info: Twilightwolf444

Twilightwolf444
4 years ago#10
ZayKayWill posted...
He looks better with shorter hair, IMO.

This
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Back into the abyssgamemaster712164/19 1:26PM