Best Way to make mana?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Best Way to make mana?

User Info: TBKBigdog

TBKBigdog
5 years ago#1
I had been upgrading weaopns and selling them for a profit. it sees it only really applies to weapons with over 100 elemental and 23 or more upgrades. i feel like 4 some reason these sorts of weapons are now very few and far between. even after runs through summit.

Is there a better way to make mana or should i continue to hope i get those weapons, or an animus to up its projectile speed?
Not changing this sig until a good SVR games comes out(started Feb. 1,2008) PSN:RG-BigDog71 Clan:RG---The Default CAS Champoin

User Info: zenxacred

zenxacred
5 years ago#2
after the weapon cost patch, it's quite hard to upgrade for profit these days. i've been running myself through glitter nm hc for mana. 50m per run so far and i use an afk build.
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred

User Info: Avous_Yelmurc

Avous_Yelmurc
5 years ago#3
By far the best way is NM UMF Lifestream soloing. 145M per 30 mins and really good pet rewards. Next would be NM HC MM

User Info: jcmason

jcmason
5 years ago#4
If you can't cut it in NM yet, you could try Insane Assault Pack runs. A decent character to run through all of those in less than 5 min, and you make about 12m each time through, once you've sold the pet and weapons.
http://www.spacepiratesandzombies.com/
i7-2600K|MSI Z68A-GD80|1GB GTX 460 x2|8GB DDR3 @1600MHz|Corsair Graphite Series 600T White

TBKBigdog
5 years ago#5
I only really asked this here because ppl on the ps3 board are kinda absent....but none of this can help me unfortunately. :(
Not changing this sig until a good SVR games comes out(started Feb. 1,2008) PSN:RG-BigDog71 Clan:RG---The Default CAS Champoin

TBKBigdog
5 years ago#6
I have tried the glitch but I mess up and was too scared too lose expensive things. Now idc though.

I've found a way to make money. Like you upping elemental weapons and selling them for a profit.

I had been doing that before but I couldn't consistently find any weapon with good enough elemental and enough upgrades.....until yesterday.

HIGH FIVE!!!! It's like the best thing ever. Beating Ogre Crush on Hard takes like 5 to 7 minutes have been easily getting 10 or so in an hour of farming. Of those ten i'd say an average of 4 are good enough to make a profit on. Usually making a PROFIT of about 2.5-3.5 million per High Five.

I can finally upgrade my equipment to my hearts desire!
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Best Way to make mana?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived