Top 10 best hard carries in the Dota?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Top 10 best hard carries in the Dota?

User Info: TME_Guy

TME_Guy
4 years ago#1
Assuming
they get what they need to be a hard carry. And yeah, including the
ones that were not yet released. I'm assuming AM, Spec, Medusa and Void
is there.

I hope my PA is somewhere there.

Just asking since I just wanna practice going carry again. (Got good ping since last week so idk, maybe better cs standing with it?)
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"

User Info: blade6321

blade6321
4 years ago#2
You mean that carry the hardest or best hard carries then? I assume the former, but there's a big difference.
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.

User Info: Ultima_Weapon33

Ultima_Weapon33
4 years ago#3
DK is a hard carry but he peaks faster than the others - but reaches it fast too. Ranged cleave baby

Drow Ranger is a hard carry.

OD is a hard carry, if he gets 4 INT big items he'll wipe your entire team with his ultimate, although he gets pooped on by magic immunity and silences.

PL is a hard carry.

Spectre sucks.
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD

User Info: ScarletShin

ScarletShin
4 years ago#4
I would like to think that Void is somewhere in the list. I still think he's a cheap ass hero.
It is within dreams that there is reality
It is within me that there is the universe

User Info: mrfatcatmied

mrfatcatmied
4 years ago#5
1. Faceless Void (No contest.)
2. Medusa
3. Spectre
4. Phantom Lancer
5. Chaos Knight
6. Phantom Assassin
7. Tiny
8. Morphling
9. Lone Druid
10. Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage is low on the list because HIS strength is being able to steamroll int heroes late game, not outcarry other carries, though he can dominate a couple of the heroes above him with the right build.
Level is the unofficial pony board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/42-level

User Info: blade6321

blade6321
4 years ago#6
Ultima_Weapon33 posted...
DK is a hard carry but he peaks faster than the others - but reaches it fast too. Ranged cleave baby

Drow Ranger is a hard carry.

OD is a hard carry, if he gets 4 INT big items he'll wipe your entire team with his ultimate, although he gets pooped on by magic immunity and silences.

PL is a hard carry.

Spectre sucks.

Spectre is much much better than PL.
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.

User Info: XenoFaith

XenoFaith
4 years ago#7
mrfatcatmied posted...
1. Faceless Void (No contest.)
2. Medusa
3. Spectre
4. Phantom Lancer
5. Chaos Knight
6. Phantom Assassin
7. Tiny
8. Morphling
9. Lone Druid
10. Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage is low on the list because HIS strength is being able to steamroll int heroes late game, not outcarry other carries, though he can dominate a couple of the heroes above him with the right build.

I feel like Medusa is better then Faceless Void till you get something along the lines of an Anti-Mage and/or Diffusal blade. Even then, when you get the point of a super late game.

Anti-Mage is stronger then those other carries because he can reach carry status before and safer then most other hard carry.

I wouldn't really call Tiny a Hard Carry. I just like to think of him having a nuke on his right click, that doesn't cost mana, nor much of a cool down.

User Info: iTz_SLammi

iTz_SLammi
4 years ago#8
Jah'rakal > Void
Twitter: @_SammiB
Xbox Live: XtremeXtremist

User Info: ScarletShin

ScarletShin
4 years ago#9
And I thought I was the only one who noticed Tiny.

No Troll? I think his passive chance 2 second stun is very good (best of all the passive stuns if you ask me), as well as having a slow and a miss puts him somewhere on top. He's no Void, but still quite a killer.
It is within dreams that there is reality
It is within me that there is the universe

User Info: hors_doeuvres

hors_doeuvres
4 years ago#10
Spectre was previously the crowned king of hard carries, getting picked a lot in competitive matches. He's still a good carry(I use him all the time), but he's now outclassed by some heroes in today's metagame, i.e, Anti-Mage, Medusa.

Then, for the last 2 (I only have top 5) spots:

4. Drow
5. PL
"This is impossible, how can this be?"
"Open your eyes, maybe you'll see."
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Top 10 best hard carries in the Dota?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived