Sven item builds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Sven item builds

User Info: Toashen

Toashen
4 years ago#1
so hard to decide,

Treads and Drum is good enough for all around stats and extra mana

Hotd or MoM? MoM is good for pushing

then BKB

I go assault if my team needs some movement or Heart if I need to be abit tankier

if it all goes well then Daedalus to round off

Urn is also a good pick for ganking phases

User Info: mdamps

mdamps
4 years ago#2
yeah i pretty much always go treads and then MoM to speed up my farm, then i'll decide how tanky or DPSy i wanna build based on the rest of my team.

User Info: N9n_Galoodotcom

N9n_Galoodotcom
4 years ago#3
My favorite build is Power Treads, Drum of Endurance, Mask of Madness, Crystalis/Daedalus and then Assault Cuirass. I toss a BKB in there if I'm getting stunned all the time or add a Heart of Tarrasque if the game's going on for a ridiculously long time.

Really having fun with that build in Diretide currently, enemies are bunched up most of the time, so cleaving with God's Might + MoM + Crystalis is tons of fun.

User Info: Ultima_Weapon33

Ultima_Weapon33
4 years ago#4
MoM is only really good if you're nerdblasting and then you can build scythe of vyse, only get Drum if you're not #1'ing.

Urn is super great early so you don't have to ferry salves.

HoD is super.

Armlet is pretty great now.

Don't buy heart.
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD

User Info: HShadow

HShadow
4 years ago#5
Power Treads > Mask of Madness > Black King Bar > Assault Cuirass

That is what I usually go for. Sometimes I will get a Heart instead of the Assault though depending on the situation/team composition. I know some people go for BKB before MoM to make them useful in team fights quicker, but MoM allows him to farm the jungle with ease if he is in a tough lane against range.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Sven item builds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived