I want to see Drow nerfed out of existence

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. I want to see Drow nerfed out of existence

User Info: acesxhigh

acesxhigh
4 years ago#1
Not because she's OP, but just for some variety. I'd like to see a cycle of buffs and nerfs so every hero gets a chance to be at the top. Wouldn't that be nice?
Official Ubisoft hater of everywhere
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif

User Info: DARKlegend64

DARKlegend64
4 years ago#2
I don't really care about Drow. I'm so-so with her.
PKMN Black FC: 3568 7240 4459
PKMN White 2 FC: 0004 1159 8660

User Info: Obturator

Obturator
4 years ago#3
acesxhigh posted...
Not because she's OP, but just for some variety. I'd like to see a cycle of buffs and nerfs so every hero gets a chance to be at the top. Wouldn't that be nice?

But come on. If they nerfed her it wouldnt be as fun to see a pocket ogre mage make her totally OP
Yea, I thought so.

User Info: TonyHawk50

TonyHawk50
4 years ago#4
I'm sure it doesn't get much more nerfed out of existence than literally taking her out of it
I love puff_stinks209 :3

acesxhigh
4 years ago#5
But what if Ogre was the next OP in the cycle?

User Info: Evil_Evil_Evil_

Evil_Evil_Evil_
4 years ago#6
acesxhigh posted...

no, that would be league of legends

User Info: Genosaturn

Genosaturn
4 years ago#7
Drow needs a nerf sooooo bad, whoever has drow on their team wins every match. It's ridonkulous. If the other team has drow, I know it's going to be a loss, if drow is on my team, we're going to win. Drow on your team gives you at least a 80% chance to win.

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
4 years ago#8
Pretty sure you'll get your wish. Heroes cycle pretty often.

And somehow the nerfs are always on the damn heroes that I like. At least they're (probably) not touching Venomancer or Furion, I guess.

acesxhigh
4 years ago#9
At the same time I want to see Drow put in CM before she is touched any more just to see if the meta breaks.

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
4 years ago#10
Heroes cycle naturally as the metagame evolves, no nerfs or buffs needed. Once you hit the point where everyone knows about ghost scepter drow falls off the map and becomes a fringe pick.
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. I want to see Drow nerfed out of existence

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived