How long have you been playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. How long have you been playing?

User Info: wlkthebest2

wlkthebest2
4 years ago#31
2 weeks.

Drow ranger for life.
They Fell to their knees, and Plead to for their right To breathe. Lord please, Devour all my enemies.

User Info: fbplayer1064

fbplayer1064
4 years ago#32
I started playing in about '07 but stopped for like 2 years after a while. Started back probably in 2010. Been playing ever since.

User Info: Gyro822

Gyro822
4 years ago#33
droid_killer posted...
Been casually playing since '07.

Started getting addicted around '09. I remember it was 6.59b when Batrider just came out. Anyway looking through the posts, I didn't know there were so many dota babies.

Yeah haha. But I feel like I was better in WC3. But that's probably because a lot of people were terrible on there and there was no real matchmaking.
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2

User Info: elysdeon

elysdeon
4 years ago#34
Started playing when 6.34 came out, which was like early 2006 I believe. Switched to Hon for a few years but came back to dota in september this year
So you think I don't have a wife? I so do have one and she is HUGE, bigger than yours and way cooler.
you just can't see her -Lynx the Dark

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
4 years ago#35
Never played before. Installing it now. I expect I should know what I'm doing around Mar 2018.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)

User Info: LichKing

LichKing
4 years ago#36
pre version 6 era. And I played constantly till now.
Your signature sucks.

User Info: Hail_Berserk

Hail_Berserk
4 years ago#37
Back when Juggernaut was the god of Dota. I think he was strength based back in the day?
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox

User Info: VoidNoodle

VoidNoodle
4 years ago#38
2 years.

3-4 if you count me just playing with bots, trying to grasp everything. Basically beginner days. 2 years if you count only the time I started playing with other people(Garena, IRL friends)
Official Omega of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Board.
Topic Hijackers of the Dissidia Duodecim Board! Number of members: 2

User Info: pandastew

pandastew
4 years ago#39
themagicpainman posted...
Like 3-4 weeks. Still don't want to move from bots until I've tried everyone...

we need more players like you. I see way too many ppl jumping into game when they can't even win against bot

User Info: Masterjimmy

Masterjimmy
4 years ago#40
D2 I have been playing like over 1000 hours; p I have had it since oooo 16 months ;p
Jim Chapman quote, Don't ask a question you can't take back. cause whats said is said and some things you never forget.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. How long have you been playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived