Want to play Dota 2?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Want to play Dota 2?

User Info: Ghetto_Is_Hell

Ghetto_Is_Hell
4 years ago#1
Willing to trade multiple(3) full game invites to Dota 2 for WoW time! Message me and let's get something going!

User Info: RealYorae

RealYorae
4 years ago#2
Good luck poor soul.
It is not things, but opinions about things that have absolutely no existence, which have so deranged mankind! - Nietzsche

User Info: necroix05

necroix05
4 years ago#3
Or you could just message all the other people who are giving them away for free because keys literally cost nothing.
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
https://dotabuff.com/players/47991144

User Info: Art3Zero

Art3Zero
4 years ago#4
I have a few rotting in my inventory I'm willing to give to anyone who desperately wants to play the game.

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
4 years ago#5
Invites are on the community marketplace right now for a cent each. You'll need a few more.
And with that...pow! I'm gone!

User Info: AllHailTheDead6

AllHailTheDead6
4 years ago#6
funkyfritter posted...
Invites are on the community marketplace right now for a cent each. You'll need a few more.


this if someone actually wants to buy them


good luck
PSN AllHailTheDead0

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
4 years ago#7
Yeah, 90% of people have tons of keys they're giving away for free, and the other 10% you can buy for like a penny on the marketplace.
i5 2500k SB 3.3 | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | AsRock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Antec 550w | ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080p

User Info: Aiphrem

Aiphrem
4 years ago#8
I think the canadian penny will be worth more than a dota 2 invite soon.
Wrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!
Now playing: DotA 2 and anything else in between
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Want to play Dota 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived