So.. steam just gave me 4 invites

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. So.. steam just gave me 4 invites

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
4 years ago#1
does anybody want one? i only played the game once, for about 20 minutes over half a year ago.. so i really dont care =P but if anybody wants a code i'd be happy to toss you an invite, just add me on steam and ask me

steam id is Riftweaver, profile picture is a little cartoon guy, if theres more than 1
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

User Info: games_pot1

games_pot1
4 years ago#2
What did Valve give this to all there players? I got the same thing the only problem is that I know my friends wont play it. There is to much of a learning curve for them.
(message deleted)

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#4
There's about a billion of these floating around nowadays, bro. Not sure why they're even needed at this point.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: SalvadorWarhol

SalvadorWarhol
4 years ago#5
people **** out invites now

User Info: KOTRsss

KOTRsss
4 years ago#6
games_pot1 posted...
What did Valve give this to all there players? I got the same thing the only problem is that I know my friends wont play it. There is to much of a learning curve for them.

Yeah, and they put a whole bunch of effort into a boring, drawn out tutorial that doesnt even explain the mechanics of the game much better than a WC3 campain.

I mean, for christ's sake at least put them in a lane with creep waves spawning.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. So.. steam just gave me 4 invites

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived