So I got pretty rich as clock and I don't think I spent the money the right way.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. So I got pretty rich as clock and I don't think I spent the money the right way.

User Info: Metroid_Crime

Metroid_Crime
3 years ago#11
Isn't AC+Blade mail defeating the point <_<...I guess their line up would melt you without some armor.
Feed the poor. Eat the rich.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member

User Info: Ifeno

Ifeno
3 years ago#12
Metroid_Crime posted...
Isn't AC+Blade mail defeating the point <_<...

ergo this thread...
All contact info you may need is in my profile.
Click on my username to view my profile.

User Info: Metroid_Crime

Metroid_Crime
3 years ago#13
Well you said you didn't feel like the AC did a whole lot...that's a bit different from saying it conflicts with another item.
Feed the poor. Eat the rich.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member

User Info: Ifeno

Ifeno
3 years ago#14
Metroid_Crime posted...
Well you said you didn't feel like the AC did a whole lot...that's a bit different from saying it conflicts with another item.

Fair enough. Poor word choice on my part then. I meant "AC didn't do a whole lot to benefit me." I mean...I just got the point where I realized "Oh crap, I have 2.5k spare gold. Uhhh...crap....uh...quickly...buy something....buy uhhhh....uhhhh...tanky! Get tankier! Yeah! Uhhh...AC!" I'm pretty sure I literally just stood there for 5-10 seconds trying to figure out what to buy....
All contact info you may need is in my profile.
Click on my username to view my profile.

User Info: BakedStuffEtc

BakedStuffEtc
3 years ago#15
Bald_Money posted...
Yeah, but it's still just a 28 second reduction for like 4200 gold. A lot of the time, there's plenty of downtime between ganks to fully cooldown.

Didn't you read? It turns from simply a gank tool into a multi-faceted escape mechanism/mobility/general purpose stun in fights/also a gank tool

Scepter is amazing on him, it's core in every way. Some games obviously call for other things first but it's a must-have at some point
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.

User Info: EnragedSlith

EnragedSlith
3 years ago#16
Gotta get that Daed.
From: CJayC | Posted: 6/3/2003 GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. So I got pretty rich as clock and I don't think I spent the money the right way.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived