Stale meta?

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Stale meta?

User Info: jeof96

jeof96
1 month ago#1
Where my dota3/8.00 ???
MH4U too hard for you? Download this strategy guide: http://tinyurl.com/xMH4UDSGx
If asked to stop laughing, tell them you're trying to boost your endorphins.

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
1 month ago#2
ded
802/802 LivingDex|Playing: Warframe, Senran Kagura
Just because you learned to stop suffering from the pain doesn't mean you no longer feel it. -Cross Heart

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
1 month ago#3
No, DotA is not ded, he just went home.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
Official TREANT PROTECTOR of the Dota 2 Board.

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
1 month ago#4
i'd be willing to bet valve wants to improve the new user experience in the next big patch(es)

and i can't believe it's taken this long for the community to realize how s***ty it is and start complaining. it's been, what, 6 years? it just baffles me how self-centered and shortsighted people are

User Info: afireinside7844

afireinside7844
1 month ago#5
Annuit_Coeptis posted...
i'd be willing to bet valve wants to improve the new user experience in the next big patch(es)

and i can't believe it's taken this long for the community to realize how s***ty it is and start complaining. it's been, what, 6 years? it just baffles me how self-centered and shortsighted people are

i think most of them have always realized

but also, it's gotten much worse in the past years than it used to be. most likely because people realized there are no consequences, and snowball effect of "this guy did s***ty stuff to me, now i'll do s***ty stuff to other people" and it multiplies from there until everyone is doing s***ty stuff

Annuit_Coeptis
1 month ago#6
muh hats though. giff diretide

User Info: Ryu_Takino

Ryu_Takino
4 weeks ago#7
Annuit_Coeptis posted...

i'm 99% sure the "new user experience" is sticking 4 people who never played a match with me because god damn the influx of bad lately is worse then its ever been, even account for post international fanboys
Moses: Check out my new clothes? Pretty nice, ain't they?
Norma: You're... naked.

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 weeks ago#8
Awesomenauts has a different queue for people with less than 100 games played. I'm sure other games have something similar.

But hey, new heroes soon! :D

Annuit_Coeptis
4 weeks ago#9
well we can't expect a little company like valve to match awesomenauts' budget

and new player queue just isn't practical if you look at how few people play dota2 compared to awesomenauts

...holy s*** valve is incompetent
They can't count past two, I'm not sure what any of us were really expecting.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Stale meta?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed