Stale meta?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Stale meta?

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
2 months ago#81
i looked it up, apparently this area was absolutely awful 5-10 years ago but it's actually not so terrible now due to gentrification. still like 15th percentile in terms of crime but it's not murder capital

the homeless guy said he'd been living around the area since he was small, probably hasn't updated his mental map yet

Annuit_Coeptis
2 months ago#82
umineko is usually considered to have the best music in the medium. its 12 hour long soundtrack is still the longest ost i've seen

everyone links to the bombastic "s*** is going down" tracks as examples, but imo that's not its real strength. it's the rest of the atmospheric soundtrack that really sets the mood. i think it's also why people consider the game to be boring. people go into the game with the overhyped idea that it's all back-to-back 3-layer-deep meta-fictional logic battles fought using plot twists as weapons, but really 90% of the game is feeling sorry for everyone in this really f***ed up family while sad atmospheric music plays

User Info: SpinKirby

SpinKirby
2 months ago#83
nothing like a 2 am drug deliver to motivate you to stay up and finish your work
In a recent statistical study, it was shown that only 9/10 people want to play DotA 2.

User Info: TheCoolz

TheCoolz
2 months ago#84
Annuit_Coeptis posted...
umineko is usually considered to have the best music in the medium. its 12 hour long soundtrack is still the longest ost i've seen

everyone links to the bombastic "s*** is going down" tracks as examples, but imo that's not its real strength. it's the rest of the atmospheric soundtrack that really sets the mood. i think it's also why people consider the game to be boring. people go into the game with the overhyped idea that it's all back-to-back 3-layer-deep meta-fictional logic battles fought using plot twists as weapons, but really 90% of the game is feeling sorry for everyone in this really f***ed up family while sad atmospheric music plays

Umineko's chapter 1 is really good.

I got chills when I watched the anime.

And I still got chills reading chapter 1.

It's also described as a sound novel so that should explain everything.
Sven of the Outcast
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/pap/zlCfzRRiugAvPz6KBJ

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
2 months ago#85
navi is back bois

as king of tier 2 anyway lol
802/804 LivingDex|Playing: Warframe, XCOM
Just because you learned to stop suffering from the pain doesn't mean you no longer feel it. -Cross Heart

User Info: DeathScythe_527

DeathScythe_527
2 months ago#86
Zone of the Enders remaster coming to pc. 4k, redone sound, and now you can play the entire game in VR. Rip "A Hideo Kojima game." Though.
Steam/PSN: DANomite93

Annuit_Coeptis
2 months ago#87
ep 2 was better than ep 1 in every way though

rosa actually not being a terrible person. for like 15 minutes anyway

Annuit_Coeptis
2 months ago#88
i can't believe they're actually starting streaming of dies irae in a few weeks

this is just a colossal trainwreck waiting to happen

Annuit_Coeptis
2 months ago#89
kim jong un just called trump a dotard

i didn't even know that was a word

i don't think the writers care about our story anymore

User Info: DeathScythe_527

DeathScythe_527
2 months ago#90
rofl
Maybe he's a dota player and the toxicity is what ruined him.
Steam/PSN: DANomite93
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Stale meta?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived