Been playing League for about a year. Thinking of jumping ship to here.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Been playing League for about a year. Thinking of jumping ship to here.

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
3 weeks ago#211
i'm saying there won't be any point for the "wealthy" to do that though. look at dictators who have been in power and the corrupt things they did. they do it to benefit themselves, friends or family (eg passing power to spouses or children like mugabe, assad, saddam etc.)

but with genetic engineering, favouring your own family and creating some sort of dynasty is pointless. after you die your children could completely change up the genes of the next generation for some reason. and at that point, there is nothing that genetically ties you closer to them than to x random person down the street, or in another country. tribalism will become ideological only

and why would you want to raise only people genetically similar to yourself anyway? you have the chance to give the world to better people, not people with all the same flaws you have, who will make the same selfish mistakes.

User Info: afireinside7844

afireinside7844
3 weeks ago#212
mayb its bc i resent my family but i have never understood the whole being proud of family & whatnot mentality

just bc they happen to birth me or be birthed by the same ppl as me doesn't give me any more reason to like them. if theyre s***ty ppl they're s***ty ppl and if theyre good ppl they're good ppl

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
3 weeks ago#213
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/after-the-liberation-of-mosul-an-orgy-of-killing

jesus christ. you know something's f***ed when the expression "an orgy of killing" isn't hyperbole

the only ones who are terrified of the "risks" of a world with better people are those who don't understand how bad things are right now

it's like a 10% chance of disaster and a 90% chance of things being 100x better for everyone

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
3 weeks ago#214
On average, four suicide bombers charged at them each day. One even came running on crutches.

🤔

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
3 weeks ago#215
This makes no f***ing sense. Apparently, people get their panties in a twist on Discord if you use @everyone or @here and it's "not important".

Sorry you're either too stupid to turn that off if you don't like it or I don't know what you arbitrarily define as important, either way, t('.'t)
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
Official TREANT PROTECTOR of the Dota 2 Board.

User Info: SpinKirby

SpinKirby
3 weeks ago#216
thehelpfulgamer posted...
This makes no f***ing sense. Apparently, people get their panties in a twist on Discord if you use @everyone or @here and it's "not important".

Sorry you're either too stupid to turn that off if you don't like it or I don't know what you arbitrarily define as important, either way, t('.'t)


you can't turn it off
>:l
Dedicated MHW Discord (WIP) https://discord.gg/ChHjtYQ

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
3 weeks ago#217
SpinKirby posted...
thehelpfulgamer posted...
This makes no f***ing sense. Apparently, people get their panties in a twist on Discord if you use @everyone or @here and it's "not important".

Sorry you're either too stupid to turn that off if you don't like it or I don't know what you arbitrarily define as important, either way, t('.'t)


you can't turn it off
>:l

I don't know who lied to you, but you can.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
Official TREANT PROTECTOR of the Dota 2 Board.

User Info: SpinKirby

SpinKirby
3 weeks ago#218
thehelpfulgamer posted...
SpinKirby posted...
thehelpfulgamer posted...
This makes no f***ing sense. Apparently, people get their panties in a twist on Discord if you use @everyone or @here and it's "not important".

Sorry you're either too stupid to turn that off if you don't like it or I don't know what you arbitrarily define as important, either way, t('.'t)


you can't turn it off
>:l

I don't know who lied to you, but you can.


tellmehow
Dedicated MHW Discord (WIP) https://discord.gg/ChHjtYQ

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
3 weeks ago#219
Click the server or channel name.

https://i.imgur.com/JKx6xZL.png

Click Notification Settings.

https://i.imgur.com/hXrs6oV.png

Turn off all notifications or just @everyone and @here.

https://i.imgur.com/zdpAvpv.png

And finally make sure you quietly ignore the folder named weird porn.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
Official TREANT PROTECTOR of the Dota 2 Board.

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
3 weeks ago#220
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/23/how-trump-burned-turkey-215859

some editor is laughing hysterically to themselves over that title 🙄
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Been playing League for about a year. Thinking of jumping ship to here.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived