7.07c

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SpinKirby

SpinKirby
2 weeks ago#41
Morphling offlane never comes online as carry.

He can do some work at mid though.
Dedicated MHW Discord (WIP) https://discord.gg/ChHjtYQ

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
2 weeks ago#42
i dunno. if you build tanky morph thats a ton of agi you can switch into anyway from str right
805/807 LivingDex|Playing: Warframe
I can no longer say I'm a lonely soul; you lift me up... -Laura Brehm

User Info: SpinKirby

SpinKirby
2 weeks ago#43
Laning is the biggest issue. Offlaner is suppose to survive, but he's not doing anything with that sort of attack range. I mean, i guess you can transition into the jungle with uh morbid mask?

I used to have an idea with MoM SnY Crit Heart Morphling as a Strength carry.
Dedicated MHW Discord (WIP) https://discord.gg/ChHjtYQ

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
2 weeks ago#44
too much pressure mid imo. too many rotations and people b****ing

offlane is low expectations high reward. you lose offlane, meh. you win offlane, enemy carry tilts and you've 75% won the game

no reliance on supports, no need to support a carry, hardly any need to cs, just pick a strategy and execute it

Annuit_Coeptis
2 weeks ago#45
offlane morph you can probably only get cs near your tower. he's pretty decent at flash farming so he can recover i guess. it'd be mainly leeching exp until you can get your 6

problem is early on he has no burst. offlane ursa worked because you had a crapload of armor and ms and could run into trees if you got low. any support stupid enough to chase you would take 800 burst damage to the face at level 3

morphling just isn't scary. sure you have an escape but their support is still going to harass you all day

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
2 weeks ago#46
afireinside7844 posted...
yeah i was just gonna say there was the whole go mid & rush agha phase for a little bit, but it fell off hard for whatever reason. idk if it was a patch or if people just realized how to play against it or what

she will always be fun in pubs though so whatever

What happened is just Armor being pretty strong some later patches, and wR being left out when other heroes are buffed. being left out is a thing, 6.75 tiny was cancer, and got no nerf and is like gone next patch

Mind, that era of Mid WR apparently isn't even a high winrate hero
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

User Info: Lithius

Lithius
2 weeks ago#47
Does anyone play Lion any more?
hiss hiss

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
2 weeks ago#48
Dat earth spike
805/807 LivingDex|Playing: Warframe
I can no longer say I'm a lonely soul; you lift me up... -Laura Brehm

Annuit_Coeptis
2 weeks ago#49
i sort of want to try huskar and razor solo offlane too

razor might be fun since static link and unstable current help against ganks. but he doesn't really create space midgame, he just sits there and sort of grinds out team fights if they happen.

huskar for his burst, lane bullying and ganking / armlet rosh shenanigans. actually isn't huskar good now? he's going above 50% WR in 4k and 5k. his movespeed is really slow though

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived