Man, support life suuuuuucks.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Man, support life suuuuuucks.

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
2 weeks ago#1
Hate supporting idiots. AM against PA an all the stuns, no BKB, no MKB, not even BoTs so he can split push with his bad item build and be at least some what useful. Enemy team didn't even need Silver Edge to counter his dumb purchase of Aghs, which he started after two of them already had Shadow Blade.

Soooo bad...
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
Official TREANT PROTECTOR of the Dota 2 Board.

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
2 weeks ago#2
can i interest you in the magical world of solo offlane, where it's you against the world with no support or carry to f*** things up

User Info: xoAxelox

xoAxelox
2 weeks ago#3
yeah supporting sucks if youre better than your teammates

so dont support if your teammates suck
PSN: axeei
NNID: sayevan

User Info: sherudons

sherudons
2 weeks ago#4
mmr is a lie now.

Everyone is bad, no one is real.
Former Meepo Of Gfaq.
Official Techies of Gfaq, sometimes it is not enough to watch the world burn.

Annuit_Coeptis
2 weeks ago#5
i mean mmr was always a lie

when this game dies, a bunch of people are going to realize they wasted their lives spending time getting good at a pointless game and kill themselves

User Info: afireinside7844

afireinside7844
2 weeks ago#6
Annuit_Coeptis posted...
i mean mmr was always a lie

when this game dies, a bunch of people are going to realize they wasted their lives spending time getting good at a pointless game and kill themselves

good thing im a writer and that's not pointless

but real talk i'd much rather realize i 'wasted' my life enjoying myself than wasting my life working all day every day at a job i hate

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
2 weeks ago#7
When i support i get people who can't last hit, don't push towers, and can't farm. No matter how big a lead i get them at the start, their inferior decision making costs me games. When i do get a chance to go carry i get no support. I don't even know how i win games.

User Info: afireinside7844

afireinside7844
2 weeks ago#8
ur probably not as good as you think

guarantee when you support your mates say you cant and when you carry your mates say you dont push and cant farm

Annuit_Coeptis
2 weeks ago#9
some people are just

http://youtu.be/O7HqCjEmoxs

User Info: Dejanji

Dejanji
2 weeks ago#10
Meh, if you're with random people you really don't trust just go for s*** like WD.. You just need levels to start to do stuff, and when you hit 10 with the damage talent you' can kill most heroes with a cask and maledict since that much right click damage that early makes you stronger then your carry/mid who tend to build into utility items well before they come online.

Picking stuff like bane/undying/aa/rubick is just asking to drive yourself crazy with your teammates...

You can't f*** up some heroes, don't try to be styleish with some support alch/riki, or something that requires teamwork...
I don't give a damn if you don't like me, because I don't like you, because you're not like me.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Man, support life suuuuuucks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived