CPU Type: Potato Chip

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game Dev Story
  3. CPU Type: Potato Chip

User Info: Flipchine

Flipchine
6 years ago#1
Real or Fake? I read on another board post that this cpu is real. So can anyone confirm?

User Info: Goldfinger_Z

Goldfinger_Z
6 years ago#2
Yea for $90,000k. you need 4 people currently working as Hardware Engineers to unlock, (And 6 hardware engineers for the Best media type)

Flipchine
6 years ago#3
Thank you

User Info: jgatlabayan

jgatlabayan
6 years ago#4
whats the best media type?
Q6600@3.4 / 295 GTX / AsusP5WDH/8GB Corsair DDR2-800,26" VS LCD,55" 1080p 240hz Samsung LED /PS3/360/Wii/Xbox/PS2/GC/DC/PS1/Saturn/N64

User Info: Pro_3rd

Pro_3rd
6 years ago#5
Punch Cards.
THE 3rd.
NP: CoD: Black Ops

User Info: nalathegreat

nalathegreat
6 years ago#6
Is it worth it to get the punch cards or whatever they're called?

I got the potato chip console, but it cost me so much time that could have been spent churning more games.
Hope brings you up but makes the fall harder.

User Info: jgatlabayan

jgatlabayan
6 years ago#7
i just made a console using punchcards and potato chip combo and my console got the majority 18% of the total market.
The total market includes the toilet bowl console and lunar lander lookalike console
Q6600@3.4 / 295 GTX / AsusP5WDH/8GB Corsair DDR2-800,26" VS LCD,55" 1080p 240hz Samsung LED /PS3/360/Wii/Xbox/PS2/GC/DC/PS1/Saturn/N64

User Info: wingsoflight255

wingsoflight255
6 years ago#8
then its not better?

Since I made one with BD-rom, and I started with 34% share, going down to 19% at the end of 20th year (10 years since the console was made), and was consistently there,.

Flipchine
6 years ago#9
I ended up trying out this system near end game, Y20, simply to check it out. Fortunately for me I had established a large following and was able to take 26% of the console pie. Can't wait for Game Dev Story 2. Too bad I cant read Japanese, otherwise the game has already been out for sometime now for japanese cell phones.
  1. Boards
  2. Game Dev Story
  3. CPU Type: Potato Chip

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived