Is there a fishing guide?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. Is there a fishing guide?

User Info: omega_dog

omega_dog
5 years ago#1
Does anyone know if there's a fishing guide somewhere listing where to catch certain fish? Also are certain fish only found in certain seasons? And finally where can I find fall flounder?
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Current playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Rune Factory 3

User Info: GDragon59

GDragon59
5 years ago#2
I caught fall flounder at the beach area during the winter season. And some fish are more common during certain seasons, but I -think- you can catch any fish regardless of season, just you'd have to go to different locations (or find schools of fish) to find them. I could be wrong on it though.
Don't tempt me to do better. I'm lazy and shall continue at a snail's pace.

User Info: The_Green_One

The_Green_One
5 years ago#3
Some fish are more easily found at different times of the day, for example I could find the love snapper by fishing at the beach during sunset hours.
Active Disgaea 4 player! PSN: Malachite12

User Info: shishikyuu

shishikyuu
5 years ago#4

squid (for calamari) is awesome for RP and I found out you really only ever catch it after 6 pm. I think you might catch more of them in the summer than in spring but that could be due to my improving rods and fishing skill.

1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. Is there a fishing guide?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived