The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I still have that Lily request. Strawberries.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. I still have that Lily request. Strawberries.

User Info: LukasKidPump

LukasKidPump
5 years ago#1
I still have that Lily request (squid, potato, strawberry), but, despite having a green goblin @ friend lv 2 smileys, I'm not getting any strawberries. I do have Giant Strawberries (from my elephant?), but Lily requires regular strawberries specifically, so I was wondering what I was doing wrong. Spring island @ 35%. Another question: I can't find the entrance to Earth Shrine 3rd floor. And, last question: Is there ever a wrong spirit to release on an island (as in, not 1% vs 2%, but can the type/color of spirits that are dropped influence the development/outcome of an island?

User Info: Kirby127

Kirby127
5 years ago#2
Are all of your planting spots taken up by renewable crops? Try cutting some down with a sickle.
As for the spirits, the percentage is all that affects the look of the island, so theres no wrong spirit, but I`ve noticed some spirits giving a higher boost on certain islands.
PSN: Looming_Darkness||Gamertag: Kionea
Yay!

User Info: whiteLion64

whiteLion64
5 years ago#3

if you use goblin to get strawberries,just 2 smile is not enough.pet your monters every day with the brush and wait until they get cookies.mine have 9 smile at least and i got all sort of plant from my goblin

User Info: shishikyuu

shishikyuu
5 years ago#4

I have 2 goblins and 2 plant monsters working spring island and I got quite a few strawberry plants now. I think all 4 are at just 1 smily face too...

as long as you have monster cookies aplenty and fresh sprouts they should make you some strawberries. I had far more trouble getting a squid for that quest lol.

User Info: FujibayashiSuzu

FujibayashiSuzu
5 years ago#5
Yellow spirits gives 2% for Spring Island. Blue for Winter.

User Info: omega_dog

omega_dog
5 years ago#6
FujibayashiSuzu posted...

to add on i think it`s than green spirits for summer and red for fall
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Current playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Rune Factory 3

User Info: weemadarthur

weemadarthur
5 years ago#7
omega_dog posted...
FujibayashiSuzu posted...

to add on i think it`s than green spirits for summer and red for fall

Sorry, you're backwards.
"You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"

LukasKidPump
5 years ago#8
shishikyuu posted...
I have 2 goblins and 2 plant monsters working spring island and I got quite a few strawberry plants now. I think all 4 are at just 1 smily face too...as long as you have monster cookies aplenty and fresh sprouts they should make you some strawberries. I had far more trouble getting a squid for that quest lol.

The weird thing is, I have 2 goblins, 1 plant monster and 1 elephant, but I still can't eem to grow a strawberry. @Kirby127: Is cutting them down with a sickle any different from just picking them? I'm gonna have to bump this thread, because not being able to achieve a strawberry is becoming way too frustrating now.

User Info: Kirby127

Kirby127
5 years ago#9
If you pick one up and there is still green on the ground underneath it, you need to to cut it with a sickle to plant something else there. One example of these are tomatoes.
My goblins started planting strawberries at 1 friendship level, so I doubt thats the problem.
Though I do believe I was at 40-50% complete on spring island. Try releasing some spirits and see if that helps.
PSN: Looming_Darkness||Gamertag: Kionea
Yay!

LukasKidPump
5 years ago#10
Kirby127 posted...
If you pick one up and there is still green on the ground underneath it, you need to to cut it with a sickle to plant something else there. One example of these are tomatoes.
My goblins started planting strawberries at 1 friendship level, so I doubt thats the problem.
Though I do believe I was at 40-50% complete on spring island. Try releasing some spirits and see if that helps.

I'll try all of that out and hopefully, it'll work. Thanks. In the meantime, I can't, for the life of me, find the entrance to the 3rd floor of the Earth Shrine... even after looking @ the map while of 2f.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. I still have that Lily request. Strawberries.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived