Okay, I'm dumb. What's Quinn's treasure?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. Okay, I'm dumb. What's Quinn's treasure?

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
2 years ago#1
I found it easily enough, and it says to give it to her. ...But I don't have anything to give her, just stuff I already had. I even gave her some of it to make sure. This....shouldn't be difficult.
Leapin' Lizards!

User Info: dan9khoa

dan9khoa
2 years ago#2
It should be the Bird Feather you picked up from Dragon Shrine.
PSN ID: DK511
3DS FC: 5257-9980-2623

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
2 years ago#3
I don't have one. I don't remember ever seeing one, either...but I know I went to the dragon shrine and looked at the spot. I guess I'll just cancel the quest and see if it respawns or something?
Leapin' Lizards!

User Info: Fabled_Legend

Fabled_Legend
2 years ago#4
You can freely cancel and re-accept all quests, even as far to get certain items to be delivered from one npc to another but instead cancel quest and keep item, and re-accept to get the same item to deliver. Example, Sierra's cake quest, get a cake from her to deliver to electra but instead, cancel the quest, accept again, and you get another cake, can do this indefinately, although not recommended as it'll cheapen the experience, although theres some items you may want to have a couple of to save the hassle of farming for them later.
hmmm a signature, what is the importance of a signature anyways, is it writing your name on it huh?
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. Okay, I'm dumb. What's Quinn's treasure?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived