modders everywhere

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. modders everywhere

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
5 years ago#1
i got this game because it looked cool from youtube videos and surprisingly was very fun since i always liked playing tower defense games in high school when i was younger now i get rpg mixed into it, seems really fun, love playing with friends local and going through the levels and i recently hit lvl 70 and wanting to do all the levels on insane which i managed to accomplish except the bonus level.

no matter how many times i tried by myself i couldnt do it so i went to xbl to search and find people to help me and even narrowed down my search so only bonus level on insane and i literally spent 2 hours joining games to either ..

A. be kicked out because people were trading mod weapons
B. i didnt have a modded weapon
C. left cause all they did was talk about modded weapons and wasnt actually gonna play.
D. harassed into spending MS points for modded weapons

and finally only 2 games i found

E. people actually started but lost very quickly

its annoying to see this game full of modders and all people care about when i join game is first thing people ask "is that weapon modded?" or "wanna buy a modded weapon?" or "i can mod that for you". its ridiculous!!!

User Info: DonMacavele

DonMacavele
5 years ago#2
It's true, that seems to be a vast majority of the game. I'm at even more of a disadvantage lacking a headset, so I can't even respond in time usually. I got lucky enough tonight to finally get into a couple runs of Summit insane to get my last two animus'. I just spent about an hour looking for Glitterhelm insane runs. Found one and got kicked on the 8th wave. Even let them set the towers how THEY wanted, all I did was run around DPS'ing lol.

User Info: TheszNuts

TheszNuts
5 years ago#3
Report them all, then when you're done ask one of us to join as the majority here do not support modded gear.
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS

User Info: neonsurfboard

neonsurfboard
5 years ago#4

I'm relatively new to this game, only level 29 apprentice, but would like some non-modders to play with.

shoot me a friend invite if anyones interested. gt: NeonTrigger

User Info: lalwtf

lalwtf
5 years ago#5
Hence why i only played with friends and we kicked all the hobolooters

I got my 200/200 somewhat legit, we abused some modded douchebag for the monster fest challenge on insane other then that no modding whatsoever.

I dont really play the game now im just waiting for real dlc (As in new characters and more content) otherwise i would pop on and force my friend to host and we could do the last level on insane for you with no problem whatsoever
Sweden´s finest or just stupid

User Info: GoodEvil014

GoodEvil014
5 years ago#6
im down to play with you guys. i dont use modded gear, kinda kills the challenge. anyways hit me up if you want to play some good ol Dungeon Defenders. (i have a mic)

GT- JSotelo14

User Info: Guide

Guide
5 years ago#7
I have a mic and no mods. If you guys are planning anything after the 25th, let me know. GT: Tony Kalamari
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.

User Info: SpiritOfSajuuk

SpiritOfSajuuk
5 years ago#8

I'm in the same boat being kicked all the time, only got this game a few days ago but really enjoying it most fun had on a game in some time.

Looking to play with anyone who isnt modding GT bEnZLa, only have a 23 dps squire and a 20? Tower apprentice as I'm new.

User Info: Fanny469

Fanny469
5 years ago#9
i kinda disagree with some of this post.. i have reg guys and mod guys i will with either or depends who i play with i dont kick people unless they are acting out or selling stuff for no reason . i myself and looking for a few good people to play with i need to beat a few levels with 3 others. and i mainly use my mod to help people if they ask me not to i dont mind putting mine away. and can beat it with out the mods so no worrys. i use them to help others.. feel free to add me even if u dont have a mic just let me know in a message on there.. i dont mind who i play with so gt = CursingGhOsT469

User Info: TheszNuts

TheszNuts
5 years ago#10
Fanny469 posted...
i kinda disagree with some of this post.. i have reg guys and mod guys i will with either or depends who i play with i dont kick people unless they are acting out or selling stuff for no reason . i myself and looking for a few good people to play with i need to beat a few levels with 3 others. and i mainly use my mod to help people if they ask me not to i dont mind putting mine away. and can beat it with out the mods so no worrys. i use them to help others.. feel free to add me even if u dont have a mic just let me know in a message on there.. i dont mind who i play with so gt = CursingGhOsT469

I've seen your name pop up once, you kicked me randomly weeks ago
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. modders everywhere

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived