Priceless...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: iou5bucks

iou5bucks
6 years ago#21
lordofpalkia posted...
But those are boring! What fun is a match with a planned outcome?

Stop whining!
Casually Hardcore

User Info: lordofpalkia

lordofpalkia
6 years ago#22
iou5bucks posted...
lordofpalkia posted...

Stop whining!

I'm not whining, I am inquiring.
Stop whining!

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
6 years ago#23
the hell you mean what it means? if they played with 8000 lp and ran out of resources in the hand ie. cards, it would be super boring watching them top deck
You want to be accepted by society, but you can't even accept yourself.
- M

lordofpalkia
6 years ago#24
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
the hell you mean what it means? if they played with 8000 lp and ran out of resources in the hand ie. cards, it would be super boring watching them top deck

Okay, but I never implied that that's what I wanted. I just said that comparing a Blackwing deck with the inconsistent mess that is the deck of Joey Wheeler wouldn't make an interesting match.
Stop whining!

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
6 years ago#25
lordofpalkia posted...

Okay, but I never implied that that's what I wanted. I just said that comparing a Blackwing deck with the inconsistent mess that is the deck of Joey Wheeler wouldn't make an interesting match.

But you have to remember, Crow uses only 1 of every Blackwing, including the terrible ones. He also doesn't have much in the way of spells and traps.

If Joey can last a few turns, I can't see Crow winning.
Official Main Character and Cissnei's Husband of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
Official No.'s duelist of the Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2011 board.

User Info: Windtra

Windtra
6 years ago#26
lordofpalkia posted...
you do know that it would be scripted so it can actually be a fun and enjoyable duel right?

*points to the anime*
I hate, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, and Naruto, and I think newer Megaman and Sonic games are better than the old ones by far!

lordofpalkia
6 years ago#27
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
lordofpalkia posted...

But you have to remember, Crow uses only 1 of every Blackwing, including the terrible ones. He also doesn't have much in the way of spells and traps.

True enough, there is that. But at the end of the day, this is Joey ******* Wheeler we're talking about here, the walking punchline of Duelists(see also: Yuma Tsukumo.) Crow may not be a prime example of a Duelist, but he certainly surpasses Joey, in my view at least. A mediocre Blackwing deck could still hold its own against a deck that lacks much of a purpose or direction. It's still a debate nonetheless, that's just how I see it going down.
Stop whining!

User Info: Windtra

Windtra
6 years ago#28
lordofpalkia posted...
True enough, there is that. But at the end of the day, this is Joey ******* Wheeler we're talking about here, the walking punchline of Duelists(see also: Yuma Tsukumo.) Crow may not be a prime example of a Duelist, but he certainly surpasses Joey, in my view at least. A mediocre Blackwing deck could still hold its own against a deck that lacks much of a purpose or direction. It's still a debate nonetheless, that's just how I see it going down.

What if he had "The Claw of Hermos" with him?
I hate, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, and Naruto, and I think newer Megaman and Sonic games are better than the old ones by far!

User Info: MrGible

MrGible
6 years ago#29
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
lordofpalkia posted...

Lets look at Joey's line up of monsters:

Baby Dragon
Alligator Sword
Axe Raider.

When we compare it to Crow's beatsticks:

Bora
Shura
Sirroco
Elphin
White FC: 0819 4877 3613 ;; 1W1L1T
16x Bishop, Shad, BaM 13x Aran, 12x Wild Hunter, Evan, TB <12x DB,UA Page, Mech MardiaGMS

lordofpalkia
6 years ago#30
Windtra posted...
lordofpalkia posted...

What if he had "The Claw of Hermos" with him?

That cards doesn't even exist, so it doesn't count. Besides, the physics of those cards are a total mystery, such is to be expected from lazy plot devices.
Stop whining!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived