Priceless...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chrisjrogers

chrisjrogers
6 years ago#41
I would have liked to see 2 duelists that knew what they were doing and not using a script for a duel.

This way we'd really see who would have come out on top.

A scripted duel + 2 unskilled duelists proves nothing.
0776-3568-9067 - Pokemon Black (Chris R1)
4855-9480-0671 - Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2010

User Info: Avenger895

Avenger895
6 years ago#42
chrisjrogers posted...
I would have liked to see 2 duelists that knew what they were doing and not using a script for a duel.

Yugi and Yusei are scripted characters. If the script says Yugi's better, then Yugi is better.
PSN: Avenger895
SS FC: 5457-3433-1382 || White FC: 0561-6185-2563 || WC2011 FC: 3267-5598-1408

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
6 years ago#43

From: chrisjrogers | Posted: 7/18/2011 10:14:55 AM | #040

a non-scripted duel + 2 skilled duelists = boring top decking to see who wins
You want to be accepted by society, but you can't even accept yourself.
- M

User Info: chrisjrogers

chrisjrogers
6 years ago#44
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
From: chrisjrogers | Posted: 7/18/2011 10:14:55 AM | #040

a non-scripted duel + 2 skilled duelists = boring top decking to see who wins

At least it is going by the rules and we get to see who would really have won. After a few duels between different people using those two decks. Yes I know it would get boring after the first set of duelists, but it's worth it. :)
0776-3568-9067 - Pokemon Black (Chris R1)
4855-9480-0671 - Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2010

IAznDragonI Yan
6 years ago#45
atem's deck is too slow if played in real life vs a yusei deck. all atem's deck would do is summon in defense or summon weak beatsticks while yusei would do all their synchro shenanigans
- M

User Info: MrGible

MrGible
6 years ago#46
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
atem's deck is too slow if played in real life vs a yusei deck. all atem's deck would do is summon in defense or summon weak beatsticks while yusei would do all their synchro shenanigans

Too slow? Pot of Greed, Anime Card of Sanctity(Most broken draw engine, Card of Demise being number 1). On top of other broken cards in his deck. Attack Guidance Barrier, Mystic Refpanel, Anime-God cards, Anime Gold Sarc, etc.
White FC: 0819 4877 3613 ;; 1W1L1T
16x Bishop, Shad, BaM 13x Aran, 12x Wild Hunter, Evan, TB <12x DB,UA Page, Mech MardiaGMS

IAznDragonI Yan
6 years ago#47
did you not see the "real life" part? card of sanctity would do ****. atem player may not even draw into pot of greed before yusei player murders the deck
- M

User Info: donnydad

donnydad
6 years ago#48
That was not priceless. That was a joke. Yugi's deck is too random. Yusei's deck has some what of a theme. Decks with themes tend to win over ones that don't have a theme. The fact is these two guys had too much time on their hands. The yusei player was pulling punches cause he never tried activate Shooting Star Dragon's multiple attack effect. To me, the only funny priceless in that video was how that girl kept running back and forth in front of the players.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived