Looking for a good deck to make (budget)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
  3. Looking for a good deck to make (budget)

User Info: JAWHN18

JAWHN18
6 years ago#1
So I am looking for a cool deck to make and I am looking to spend max 100$ on the single cards.

I don't really like using cards of one single archetype because it just seems like it loses it's uniqueness sort of.

So any suggestions of a nice deck that works good and not too expensive? (100$ )

User Info: Shamack

Shamack
6 years ago#2
even though you stated you don't particularly like Archtypes, Machina or GadgetsOppression are solid choices, and you can get a few of the cards for both decks from a structure deck (Machina Mayhem)
[CWaN] Clan without a name - z15.invisionfree.com/cwan
Give a man an answer and he'll be happy today. Teach him the search bar and he'll stop annoying us.

User Info: dsky9000

dsky9000
6 years ago#3
By a couple of lost sanctuary structure decks and Xyz starter decks and you got a tier 1 deck under 50 dollors.After getting all the cards needed from each deck and setting aside the rest.
My Yugi-Oh WC 2011 FC Code 1034-2473-4999
Pokemon Black FC Code:2709-2745-6275

User Info: Nickcool1996

Nickcool1996
6 years ago#4
Bushi Oppression (Involves Skill)
Dark World (September IIRC)
Above Posts
Karakiris (sp?)
Blackwings
Banish/Chaos
Dark Banish (I have one with Dark Scorpions ^_^)
Control Decks/Anti-Meta
E-Heroes (Might be over $100)
Dimension Psychics
T.G.?
Vanillas

...What? These are good if you know how to play properly :P
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
6 years ago#5
you want a cool deck under $100? watts. yup. watts. lock them players with the hopper lock. troll them so hard.
You want to be accepted by society, but you can't even accept yourself.
- M

User Info: wweflipchamp

wweflipchamp
6 years ago#6

you want a cool deck under $100? watts. yup. watts. lock them players with the hopper lock. troll them so hard.

LOLOLOL

I agree with on both statements on getting Machina or Lost Sanctuary. I bought 2 Machina Mayhem and need to buy a single Fortress (or another deck -_-) and girlfriend runs Lost Sanctuary. Both are great. Although, Lost Sanctuary needs Krysta. Seems lost without it but still a great deck for budget without Krysta
"Everyone has their own reason"-Cloud
PSN: flip-killah23 Pokemon Platinum FC:5241-9187-2223

IAznDragonI Yan
6 years ago#7
there ain't nothing funny about being in the hopper lock as well as getting trolled by watts. people always ragequit when they get into the hopper lock
- M

User Info: acedagr8

acedagr8
6 years ago#8
Agents Krystia comes in new tin. Done. maybe....
"We don't wanna pull our hammies, you know what I'm saying?" People that are stretching: 1
Art though upset?

User Info: JL9576

JL9576
6 years ago#9
If you don't like archetypes, try buying just a bunch of the reprint packs like Dark Revelation, Dark Beginning, Gold Series, and build an Aggro Deck.
"My name isn't slick, it's Zoidberg.
JOHN ******* ZOIDBERG.

IAznDragonI Yan
6 years ago#10
im pretty sure they don't sell dark beginning anymore. maybe the same with dark revelation. seriously, it's all about archetypes now. you could try to use your brain to make a unique deck that no one has made yet but that's going to take you awhile to learn all the cards and which ones work well together
- M
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
  3. Looking for a good deck to make (budget)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived