Anti-Hyperion Deck?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AcewingX

AcewingX
6 years ago#1
I've been trying to figure out a way to get a decent deck made vs this guy, but I'm not really making any real progress. Currently I have about 21 wins and 51 losses. I'm also not very savvy with card games though I do like them as a hobby and got the game as a means to see how far its gone over the years.

That being said I'd greatly appreciate any tip/advice on building a decent deck vs Hyperion's.

I'm currently using this based on my continuous battles, but obviously I doubt its either optimal or even properly setup to handle the situation at all.

Monsters -

Dark Magician
Ally of Justice Cosmic Gateway
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Chaos Sorcerer
Copycat
Cyber Dragon
DD. Warrior Lady (2x)
Dark Resonator
Helpoemer
Injection Fairy Lilly
Morphing Jar #2
Needle Worm (2x)
Newdoria
Reese The Ice Mistress
Skilled Dark Magician
Spirit of The Breeze
Vampire Lady
Vampire Lord

Spells -

Book of Moon
Creature Swap (2x)
Different Dimension Capsule (2x)
Giant Trunade
Grave-Keeper's Servant
Nobleman of Extermination (3x)
Soul Exchange
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps -

Black Horn of Heaven
Bottomless Trap Hole
Judgment of Anubis
Light-Imprisoning Mirror
Mirror Force
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
The Eye of Truth
Torrential Tribute

Obviously the Light-Imprisoning Mirror pretty much negates my copy-cat and DD's, but considering Hyperions deck is made solely of Light monsters; it's not as counter-productive as it seems.

The deck pretty much stretches a bit but I've tried to narrow it into a lock-down/deck destruction type thingy, which is why the deck composition looks really wacky but it's all I could scrounge up at the moment with my card availability and what I thought would be beneficial.

If anyone could assist me that'd be wonderful =o! And thanks ahead of time.

User Info: moogle_x

moogle_x
6 years ago#2
Ally of Justice monsters are very good vs light. Imperial Iron Wall prevent banishing, which is good against Hyperion deck. Other good cards are Solemn Warning, Royal Oppression, Prohibition, Fossil Dyna, Rai Oh.

User Info: fyuber

fyuber
6 years ago#3
Play a more decent deck. Use Solemn Warning to stop Hyperion. Rai-Oh can also stop Agent of Earth and negate the special summon of Hyperion. RFP decks also stop Hyperion's effect from being able to activate, but Agent decks tend to have ways of bringing cards back from RFP.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived