Rental deck duels

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sicko26us

sicko26us
6 years ago#1
Do you get anything good for winning with all the rental decks? I am having problems winning with three of them and wondered if I should just give it up and move on with the story.

User Info: GenexAllyRemote

GenexAllyRemote
6 years ago#2
You get a dark end dragon if I'm correct.
I'ma Turn you into a Little worthless piece of junk...*Poof!*...I don't think it worked...
Gamertag: soap770 (Accepting all friend requests!)

User Info: Yurioki

Yurioki
6 years ago#3
You get DED from the storyline tournament but that's not what they're asking. I just got the game yesterday and finished a bit ago winning with every rental deck. I didn't get anything, and onlything new in the shop was a Spellcaster Structure Deck, but I did get a new CPU opponent. Not really sure which, but if i'd have to take a guess i'd say it was Ehren, Lightsworn Monk cpu because i didn't notice her before between Gyzarus and Shi en

sicko26us
6 years ago#4
Thanks, sounds like I am just moving on then.

User Info: retceps

retceps
6 years ago#5
You earn the Dark Magician Girl emblem, which you press Y to check your entire emblem collection in the main menu.
Official Jean Armstrong of ze Wright vs Layton board

User Info: what_is_my_name

what_is_my_name
6 years ago#6
I used the monarch deck and it was easy.
MH3 ID: Nameless - EJ1PGD

sicko26us
6 years ago#7
I used the monarch deck and it was easy.

You guys obviously don't understand what I am asking, you know the girl with the rental decks? You have to win with every one of them, so you can't beat them all with monarchs.

User Info: andrew000000

andrew000000
6 years ago#8
I believe that if you've won with a rental deck, that deck might appear as the structure deck you can buy though i'm not 100% sure

User Info: TTuvillo

TTuvillo
6 years ago#9
You can't buy Rental decks in shop.

They're still all on page 2 of the recipes.

Anyway, there's definitely no pack unlocked by Rental Duels, but the correct answer has already been given anyway.
www.nintendostudio.nl - The internationally approved forum of gaming awesomeness.

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
6 years ago#10
You guys obviously don't understand what I am asking, you know the girl with the rental decks? You have to win with every one of them, so you can't beat them all with monarchs.

There is a rental monarch deck. If you still can't win with them run the Gladiator Beast or the Lightsworn Deck.
Doesn't matter. Whenever Nauske uses a deck, it goes to tier 1. -InfinitySlayer.
Yu-Gi-Oh 2011 Friend Code: 3396 3175 9734

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived