The Sneak Peek ITT.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: shonenIworld3

shonenIworld3
4 years ago#1
So I went to the sneak peek today. Pulled a Shark Drake and couple of Hieratics. But there was this kid here who clearly didn't know deck building or trading. He asked to see my binder. He pulled out a Gravekeeper's Descendant and Recruiter, two PoD, and a Earthbound Immortal. Then he showed me his binder. It was neat. But on the last page, there was a Wind-Up Zenmaines. I asked for it. He traded me it... Mfw.
Poke'mon Black FC 5157-3372-4885
BlazBlue- Shonenitroll- I'm too busy unleashing unlimited all over you.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#2
Which card(s) did you give to him for "Zenmaines"?
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.

shonenIworld3
4 years ago#3
All five of the cards he pulled out.. His response: "I know it's 100$ card, but I'll pull another. It sucks anyways."

User Info: MetalJ471

MetalJ471
4 years ago#4
I have 2 Wind-Up Zenmaines, never used them and since i have no plans to build Wind-up's i doubt i ever will
Join the herd, know true love and tolerance, BE A BRONY!

shonenIworld3
4 years ago#5
Sell dem. It's a nice card to have at least.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#6
I have 2 of him, and used both. Just because I don't want to waste those top-sell cards for nothing.
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.

User Info: XxJCLxX

XxJCLxX
4 years ago#7
I went to my first Sneak in Ohio today since moving from UK to US.

I pulled Night Beam,Dimension Slice,Queen Dragun Djinn,Absorbing Jar and Photon Papilloperative.

I didn't win the mat but I traded it off the guy that finished 2nd.

Also traded for another 3 copies of Dimension Slice (I like the look of the card)

User Info: Kaerose

Kaerose
4 years ago#8
Won a Mat before the tournament started, pulled some junk and a big eye that I traded for ghost utopia ray
Went 3-3 in the tournament with Blackwings and I was able to finish up the deck
Was successful I guess

User Info: rpgfan99

rpgfan99
4 years ago#9
I did ok my sneak, holo pulls were a Hieratic Seal from the Ashes and a Shining Elf. Managed to trade some older cards to get my hands on a couple of Lightray Sorcerors as well so I can try the Elf and them in an altered Agent Deck (using Cards From the Sky as draw power).

User Info: 1qaqa1

1qaqa1
4 years ago#10
imb4 everyone pulls cardcar d
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon Black/White 2 boards.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived