vera's elevator

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SS_Deaths_Head

SS_Deaths_Head
6 years ago#1
how do i get it operational? i got vera's audition tape from her safe and play it on my pipboy near the microphone, but nothing happens. obviously i'm doing something wrong. any thoughts? thanks.
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer do not think."

User Info: Coreywallacev1

Coreywallacev1
6 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Coreywallacev1

Coreywallacev1
6 years ago#3
if you are at the part where you fight Christine and have to get out before the collar explodes, you shouldve unlocked a computer that has the security shut off choice in it. when you talk to her again you will get another key, then you go into the lobby and to the computer on the first floor and access all of the music options there, you can even kill the dead people in there with a friendly hologram.
"No mascots on the field. Shoot anything that looked like it escaped from 'Sesame Street'." John Kruk Gamer Tag: Wallless Fury

User Info: Trotzky

Trotzky
6 years ago#4
you dont have to fight christine
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
Gamertag: Trotzky

User Info: dratsablive

dratsablive
6 years ago#5
I just finished talking with Christine, she gave me the key and the audition tape, but I can't play it on my pip boy. Do I have to access the tape elsewhere?
Wii Number 7925 2713 7084 6965 Add Me :)
Xbox Live dratsablive

dratsablive
6 years ago#6
Well I figured out how to play it on the pip boy, but still won't unlock the elevator.
Xbox Live dratsablive

dratsablive
6 years ago#7
Never mind DOH!
Xbox Live dratsablive

User Info: This2x4Skeleton

This2x4Skeleton
6 years ago#8
You use it to activate the elevator after you've dealt with everyone else. So first you have to deal with Dog/God and Dean before it's useful anyway.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived