Just when I was starting to get frustrated with "Strike Up The Band" (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money
  3. Just when I was starting to get frustrated with "Strike Up The Band" (spoilers)

User Info: Chris616263_

Chris616263_
6 years ago#1
...I realized I could threaten to break Dean's legs. Thank you Obsidian Entertainment, I could not find that other security terminal if my life depended on it.
www.wolfpacklan.org|XBL Chris616263| Give a noob a fish, and he'll beg 4 moar plz. Teach a noob to fish, and he's an elitist jerk for the rest of his life.

User Info: Silent_Crucifix

Silent_Crucifix
6 years ago#2
Yea you can do that, or you can open the door next to where Dean has to hold the two wires. Follow the stairs down to a computer terminal that will activate one hologram.

The last hologram can be activated by going into the cafe. Go up the stairs and take the first room on your left. Exit that room's door and you'll be on a balcony over looking the courtyard with the big dead tree in the center. To the left is a hole in the wall containing the terminal to activate the last hologram. To prevent backtracking this one could be done first. I only found this one after about 30 mins of stressed-out looking.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money
  3. Just when I was starting to get frustrated with "Strike Up The Band" (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived