Got 800 points to spend, should i get this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money
  3. Got 800 points to spend, should i get this?

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
6 years ago#1
My friend got me a 1600 point card for my birthday, totally awesome of him, and i already spend 800 on Dead Rising Case West.

I am looking at this, and i am not sure about it. I LOVE Fallout 3 and New Vegas as well as all of the DLC for Fallout 3, but the trailer for this didnt blow me away. Just wondering if its worth it.

Is it a long or short DLC and how fun is it? Also how is the setting because that is a pretty big factor for Fallout IMO.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks.
"What doesn't kill you usually succeeds in a second attempt" - Mr. Krabs

User Info: BlueJuan

BlueJuan
6 years ago#2
Well I would recommend it but there are some glitches that can prevent you from finishing the dlc so I would say don't get it unless you want to level up to 35. Also about the glitches it can happen rarely but it can mess you up good.
finally beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 100% with 406 deaths. Sweet.

User Info: brians81177

brians81177
6 years ago#3
Unless you really really want to increase your level cap by 5 wait until it's cheaper. The new weapons are nothing special, the new companions are each only with you for a short time and the story itself has a very frustrating gameplay mechanic that will cause you to die many MANY times. Also it's not that long, nor is it really fun. I'd say it's maybe 3 hours. Save your points for now.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money
  3. Got 800 points to spend, should i get this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived