freezing problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blackthorn027

Blackthorn027
5 years ago#1
I bought this game brand new last week, and I've had it freeze glitch on me 4 or 5 thimes already, made me loose some of my work. Has anyone else had problems with this game freezing or do you think its just my disc.

I installed the game to see if that helps and since then, so far anyway, it has worked, but im still wondering if this is a comment problem or not.

User Info: Bartman2

Bartman2
5 years ago#2
My game has froze twice on me (both times I was playing co-op) the first time was in Port Royal and the Second the Black Peril level.
I had the game glitch on me once during the boss fight with Angelica during the fourth movie.
Kirby says hiiiii!

User Info: DOVMATTHEW

DOVMATTHEW
5 years ago#3
My brand new game has the same problem. It froze twice when I was in two player mode. Twice in Port Royal and once in Davy Jones' Locker, DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION? HELP!

Blackthorn027
5 years ago#4
So, It freezes on me when i play co-op as well so im guessing there is a connection.
I will say that ever since ive installed the game to my harddrive I havn't had it freeze but its only been installed for a few days, so time will tell but so far it seems to be working.

User Info: blingbling078

blingbling078
5 years ago#5
ok i was getting worried two lockups

im like nooooooooooo not another 360 refurb down the drain

User Info: blingbling078

blingbling078
5 years ago#6
im not playing coop though just single player

User Info: verbalizeray

verbalizeray
5 years ago#7
It only froze on me 2x, both times in which the character I'm controlling is coming dwon from the air. Once in Blackbeard's ship froze whilst jumping, 2nd time froze as I fell off the edge & into the water in the hub.

User Info: Sneaky Assassin

Sneaky Assassin
5 years ago#8
Freezing is an issue with all lego games, just got to put up with it.
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7339/femmeetjv.jpg

Blackthorn027
5 years ago#9
I've never had a problem with any lego games freezing until this one.

User Info: videogameking33

videogameking33
5 years ago#10
Haven't had one problem with it freezing on me, this is a first because all the other Lego games kept freezing on me numerous times.
Currently Playing: L.A Noire (360), Castlevania: LoS (PS3), DKCR (Wii)
Diehard Buffalo Bills & Sabres Fan!!...XBL GamerTag & PSN: buffalo29

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived