Anyone download this off of club nintendo? I actually really like it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Snowpack Park
  3. Anyone download this off of club nintendo? I actually really like it.

User Info: Paperkoopa

Paperkoopa
5 years ago#1
Just downloaded this for 150 coins off club nintendo. There is little to no data on this game anywhere on the internet, so i decided to start some small talk here.
Anyway, the game is a nice little casual game where you collect penguins in an open world environment. It reminds me of a sort of a light mix of pikmin, animal crossing, and march of the penguins. You can also get nice little hats for your pengs.

Well anyway, I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but say hi if you do!

User Info: DazzleKitty87

DazzleKitty87
5 years ago#2
If it had been for the 3DS i would have downloaded it right away based on the comparison to Animal Crossing. I really don't play my Wii much these days, sadly. So I dunno if it's worth my coins or not.

User Info: CanadianIceGirl

CanadianIceGirl
5 years ago#3
i just downloaded and im trying it now, it looks fun, i like many different games though

User Info: GoldenAnderos

GoldenAnderos
5 years ago#4
Just got it as well. It's nice to have a relaxing game for once, but this one may be a little too slow.
  1. Boards
  2. Snowpack Park
  3. Anyone download this off of club nintendo? I actually really like it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived