Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed

User Info: Ace_of_Dusk

Ace_of_Dusk
3 years ago#1
They just released an update for Splinter Cell: Blacklist Spider-Bot allowing you to connect to which console your Uplay account is on, getting rid of the issue that was happening where you wouldn't unlock any of your stuff.
"MAN I LOVE THE CORPS!"- Sgt. Apone
XBL GT: Ace of Dusk

User Info: HopVedder

HopVedder
3 years ago#2
The app says to log-in to uplay on my Xbox to enable unlocks..

I've done this but am still unsure how exactly to unlock these Alpha goggles..

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
3 years ago#3
Got the goggles just fine because I made the purchase after the update. The boots which were previously purchased prior to the current update still won't unlock in the game :(
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

HopVedder
3 years ago#4
How did you unlock the goggles ? I still cant figure it out..

Ace_of_Dusk
3 years ago#5
Try deleting the app, which should automatically remove all data for the apl, re download it and acquire the equipment again because that's what I might have to do considering I got the goggles and boots before the update.

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
3 years ago#6
That didn't work. Once I login to my account it shows that I have already purchased the boots.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

Ace_of_Dusk
3 years ago#7
darkknight338 posted...
That didn't work. Once I login to my account it shows that I have already purchased the boots.

For some reason it worked when I deleted my app and I actually didn't know that once you delete the app, you have to redownload the update for it. I just deleted the app, redownloaded it, DIDN'T get the update, bought the gear and the next thing I knew I had them unlocked next time I started Blacklist.

Did you connect your account with the website?
If not, go to shadownet.splintercell.com and login with your Uplay and see if that works.

HopVedder
3 years ago#8
re downloaded the app with the update..

when i press unlocks in the app it tells me to log into uplay in Splinter Cell on my console to enable unlocks..

I am logged into Shadownet on the same uplay account but there are no stats and it says I havent even played it on 360 (even tho I have)..

When I log in to uplay from Splinter Cell I cant see any option to enable unlocks.. Can anyone help ?

How exactly did you trade your Spiderbot cash for the Goggles ?

User Info: jcarey72

jcarey72
3 years ago#9
when i played last night, it showed i had the alpha boots. not sure how since i barely played the app. i could be mistaken though...
TK JEDI

HopVedder
3 years ago#10
I am still unable to get these goggles!!!

Same situation from yesterday..

If anyone has the Alpha Goggles can you please tell me exactly how you did it ?
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived