Do I need to start the Abandoned Mill level over? *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Do I need to start the Abandoned Mill level over? *SPOILERS*
Just got to the part where Sam is exposed to the VX gas. Right before I was about to get spotted, I restarted at my last checkpoint. Now my screen is completely black, but I still hear music and Sam's coughing. I've been waiting for something to happen, but nothing has. Did I just encounter a glitch?
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected

User Info: Reptylus

Reptylus
3 years ago#2
Try to make noise somehow and move around so that a guard finds you. The game goes on then.

If that doesn't work, I guess a restart of the mission is unavoidable. I assume you already tried loading the checkpoint again.
SyphonFilterAddict 3 years ago#3
At the point where you can't make noise back hitting the Back button. Tried exiting to Main Menu and going back in, but that didn't work either. Looks like I'll have to start this level over.
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected

User Info: RGR490G

RGR490G
3 years ago#4
That actually happened to me too, for the exact same reason. I guess you just have to get that part right on the first try if you want the exploration bonus.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Do I need to start the Abandoned Mill level over? *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived