Tip for Pine Salad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
3 years ago#81
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Its worth looking in to. Snapdragons/Snapshots are nice. I usually get at least one per playthrough. Make one out of a character raised as a ninja or a fairy and the enemy will almost never be able to hit you.

Also of note, they can be any of the six elements depending on what the spell user's element was (with Holy coming from an Angel and Unholy from a Ghost). So you can pick one that is strong against certain opponents.

My real problem was killing the templars fast enough, before they could be healed and/or gang up on me.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
Target the healers first?

falchion1984
3 years ago#83
Target the healers first?

Sneaky bastards are hard to tell apart from the guys they heal. What I really need is a way to kill more rapidly. But, I've had enough of LUCT for a while.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
What is next on the list?

falchion1984
3 years ago#85
What is next on the list?

Probably getting that last double-S in MTF. Though, I do hear there are PSP emulators which can be made to use CWCheat. If that's true, I might use it to get the One Eyed Knight Slayer title in LUCT.
Don't know. I have never tried a PSP Emulator. I just use my PSP. It does have custom firmware though so that I can use English Patches for my foreign games.

falchion1984
3 years ago#87
Don't know. I have never tried a PSP Emulator. I just use my PSP. It does have custom firmware though so that I can use English Patches for my foreign games.

Are those English patches any good? And, are there any for the PSP Macross games?
Patches vary by the writer. Usually they are quite good like the ones for Final Fantasy Type-0, or Valkyria Chronicles 3. I haven't come across any patches for the PSP Macross games. That is not to say they don't exist, though.

falchion1984
3 years ago#89
Patches vary by the writer. Usually they are quite good like the ones for Final Fantasy Type-0, or Valkyria Chronicles 3. I haven't come across any patches for the PSP Macross games. That is not to say they don't exist, though.

Sorry, I assumed you meant you already had English patches for the Macross games. My bad. Well, I haven't found any, but, like you said, they might exist anyway.
No, I don't have any for the Macross game. There are some for older games like VO, but I didn't like that game anyway, so I don't care.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived