Completing Memories of School

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Completing Memories of School

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
3 years ago#41
Ew. We dunts needs no slash.

What do you mean slash? I was talking about whether Denam takes his vengeance by killing Lanselot - and, quite possibly, Valeria paying for it when the Lodis Empire wants payback for the death of its High Champion - or if Denam decides it's best for Valeria to let Lanselot go, even if it means that Denam must deny himself vengeance for the destruction of his hometown. Such a dilemma could make for good material. And, the only "slash" involved would be the sort done with intent to disembowel, dismember, or decapitate. That clear things up?
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
Nope! Try again. (^__^)

falchion1984
3 years ago#43
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Nope! Try again. (^__^)

Okay, let's take it one step at a time. You remember how, in LUCT, you have a non-canon opportunity to kill Lanselot Tartaros, correct?
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
Nope! I mostly remember Iuria dancing around a room with Ravness's underwear on her head.

falchion1984
3 years ago#45
Nope! I mostly remember Iuria dancing around a room with Ravness's underwear on her head.

I very much wish to end this idiocy, but, in the interest of mitigating that claim about yaoi, I'll spell it out for you. As a fanfiction idea, it might make a good story for Denam to track and defeat Lanselot in the game - maybe just after the Battle of Heim, where Lanselot didn't quite free himself fast enough from Barbas and Martym's treachery. Perhaps, when Denam is victorious and he's ready to revenge himself, he pauses. What would be the consequences of killing Lanselot? Denam would have his revenge, true; but he now has much, much more to consider than just that. Would Lodis take the hint and decide the Valerian isles are more trouble than they're worth? Or, would those Lodissians who favor expansion use Lanselot's death as a lightning rod to muster support for retaliation? But, then again, would letting Lanselot go not possibly create another future crisis? He might've lose interest in Dorgula's Legacy, but he might come back to avenge his wounded pride...possibly with an army at his back. I can picture a dilemma like that having some potential in fanfiction, since it's too late to work it into the game. And, no. There will be no yaoi. Frankly, I prefer Denam with Ravness anyway.
Because she i cool. Also exclusive to the PSP remake.

I doubt that Denim could kill Lanselot if he tried. That is the guy that kills gods.

falchion1984
3 years ago#47
Because she i cool. Also exclusive to the PSP remake.

I doubt that Denim could kill Lanselot if he tried. That is the guy that kills gods.

There was this collection of oneshots, one of which explored that pairing. It was quite well written. And, you might be right about Lanselot. It'll be interesting to see if, in CODA 4, if Lanselot really is considered dead when the fates realign, or if he was merely repelled. From what you say, the latter sounds like the more likely of the two.
Repulsed is quite possible. He has been set back from time to time. Taking an eye seems to do it.

falchion1984
3 years ago#49
Repulsed is quite possible. He has been set back from time to time. Taking an eye seems to do it.

In the Ogre Battle canon, do Denam and Lanselot meet again after LUCT?
Don't know. LUCT is the last one in Canon. What I do know is Spoilers, naturally:

Lans T. is shown to return to Lodis. More about that country's state of affairs is in 'Knight Of Lodis'.

Lans H. dies, according to the epilogue of March Of The Black Queen.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Completing Memories of School

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived