Completing Memories of School

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Completing Memories of School

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
3 years ago#51
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Don't know. LUCT is the last one in Canon. What I do know is Spoilers, naturally:

Lans T. is shown to return to Lodis. More about that country's state of affairs is in 'Knight Of Lodis'.

Lans H. dies, according to the epilogue of March Of The Black Queen.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't make more games. Well, in any case, thanks for the tidbits.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
That is because Quest doesn't exist anymore. The team only did the PSP remake as a freelance job.

falchion1984
3 years ago#53
That is because Quest doesn't exist anymore. The team only did the PSP remake as a freelance job.

Now, that is just sad.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
It is. The PSP version sold only just under half a million copies. Probably not enough to warrant a new addition to the series. Still, it was only a slightly enhanced port so it probably made a fairly decent profit.

falchion1984
3 years ago#55
It is. The PSP version sold only just under half a million copies. Probably not enough to warrant a new addition to the series. Still, it was only a slightly enhanced port so it probably made a fairly decent profit.

Sadness on parade. On a completely different note, do you know if LUCT has any codes for the Action Replay? I've found codes for CWCheat, but I'm a meathead when it comes to hacking.
Um... Really don't. Sorry.

falchion1984
3 years ago#57
Um... Really don't. Sorry.

Well, thanks anyway. I really wanted to switch games in any case.

User Info: gundambot1

gundambot1
3 years ago#58
are there any playable characters that's unlockable from DYRL?

cause I got SS in all but two of the missions and haven't unlocked anybody yet D=

also, can you get Miria's custom Q-Rau? (and Miria...of course...)
*nods* Some times it helps to walk away for a while. Keeps things from stagnating.

falchion1984
3 years ago#60
gundambot1 posted...
are there any playable characters that's unlockable from DYRL?

cause I got SS in all but two of the missions and haven't unlocked anybody yet D=

also, can you get Miria's custom Q-Rau? (and Miria...of course...)

Are you asking me or Dragon Knight Tonal? I can't tell off the bat. But, while we've got this chat going, did you get the double-S score for the Extra mission "Sing Along"? It's the fourth one from the bottom, where you fight the Morzoon (spelling?) carrier. Please let me know, and catch you later.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Completing Memories of School

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived