is the red VF-25a from academy mode unlockable?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. is the red VF-25a from academy mode unlockable?

User Info: gundambot1

gundambot1
3 years ago#1
that unit kicks ass o o
I was able to beat the pixy team without raising any stats on my newbie pilot during academy mode...

i just want to know whether that's unlockable D= (or is it just a custom color variation? doesn't seem that way to me though...)
Its a generic mecha. You get it from the Macross Frontier film levels rather than the series or you purchase it from the Nyan Nyan shop.

I believe that its Academy Color Scheme is simply modified by your choice of Favorite Color during Character Creation. Same with your Pilot's Uniform. Of course, the Helmet and Ace-Only Skill (for spending 500 Points before the final month of the Academy) come from your choice of Career Branch.

User Info: gundambot1

gundambot1
3 years ago#3
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Its a generic mecha. You get it from the Macross Frontier film levels rather than the series or you purchase it from the Nyan Nyan shop.

I believe that its Academy Color Scheme is simply modified by your choice of Favorite Color during Character Creation. Same with your Pilot's Uniform. Of course, the Helmet and Ace-Only Skill (for spending 500 Points before the final month of the Academy) come from your choice of Career Branch.

oh i see....that's how it works..

thanks!

(i would've never figured that out on my own...)
Heh. The information was in the Guide, under the Character Creation section. You are welcome just the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. is the red VF-25a from academy mode unlockable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived