Co-op missions in free mode...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Co-op missions in free mode...

User Info: gundambot1

gundambot1
3 years ago#1
Has anyone tried these?

I always see these co-op missions gets unlocked as I play campaign mode..but never bothered with these....
until today I decided to give it a shot...

holy...they're insane...= =
I tried the first mission (that you have to defeat roy focker)....the whole party gets wiped instantly...

RF can kill me with just one combo of missile barrage....
i had it handed to me for an hour before finally managed to beat the mission......

had anyone else tried these? eh...now i'm not sure I want to try the other missions (there's like 20 of them...)
Co-ops should be done with a group. You can play them online through a PS3. Supposedly. I haven't tried it on this Macross game, but I did on the previous one. Actually, can't say I messed with this one's multiplayer section at all.

gundambot1
3 years ago#3
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Co-ops should be done with a group. You can play them online through a PS3. Supposedly. I haven't tried it on this Macross game, but I did on the previous one. Actually, can't say I messed with this one's multiplayer section at all.

yea i just tried the first one (with roy fokker) and got destrooooyed...

these missions kept getting unlocked (and they go towards the completion rate i guess)...so i thought i'd give it a try....holy was i wrong...
Not as hard as the unlocked special missions from the first game, i assure you.

gundambot1
3 years ago#5
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Not as hard as the unlocked special missions from the first game, i assure you.

yea you're right..

it turns out the only truly difficult one was the roy fokker mission (1st one)...

I managed to SS through all the rest of the mission with Try Again lol..
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Co-op missions in free mode...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived