Cash Shop Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: torNATEo

torNATEo
5 years ago#1
I want to buy a Betamon egg from the cash shop. This is the first thing I've ever bought from the shop, and I can't figure out how exactly to buy it. I've got 150 silk, but no premium silk. Can I buy the egg with just normal silk? I tried clicking on the Betamon egg in the shop, but all it does is bring up the description of the item, i can't find a "buy" button anywhere... Also, my account has more than one tamer character on it. Can I control which tamer profile the egg goes to?
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five.

User Info: Monoculus

Monoculus
5 years ago#2
Access the cash shop in-game with the character you want to buy it for. There might be a button there for toggling between premium silk and normal silk payment, it's been so long since I've plated that I don't remember.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived